"nodiving"

if anyone has problems with the site, for example something looks out of place, or a page isn't loading, let me know here!

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Antropov
stormshadow

"nodiving"

Post by Antropov »

I hate starting a thread when a PM would do, but suck it, Grimlock.

Is there any simple way to change my settings so that I'm not redirected to nodiving.com when I click on a reply link in my mailbox? Its not a big deal except for I have to log in every time I am redirected there (some sort of cookie issue I'm guessing). I don't have the work issues that some people might (shit, I look forward to mabs updating his thread in the 'Yard to break up the monotony), so if it can be changed I would bow to your ridiculous superiority.
:grillmarks:
vynsane
master of the universe

Re: "nodiving"

Post by vynsane »

wait... what? your email notifications are directing you to nodiving.com? this is news to me... anyone else have this?

i'll look into it, but on the offset i don't have a clue why it's doing that or how to stop it...
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

vynsane wrote:wait... what? your email notifications are directing you to nodiving.com? this is news to me... anyone else have this?
The only ones that are redirected to nodiving are the replies from the "minimum security ward".
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

Antropov wrote:
vynsane wrote:wait... what? your email notifications are directing you to nodiving.com? this is news to me... anyone else have this?
The only ones that are redirected to nodiving are the replies from the "minimum security ward".
that makes even less sense... do you not have the forum remember you? seriously, this is weird...
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

vynsane wrote:that makes even less sense... do you not have the forum remember you? seriously, this is weird...
It does remember me when I'm redirected to "vynsane". But if there is a reply to a subscribed thread in the MSW it uses "nodiving" and I have to log in. No matter how many times I click the box, it won't "remember" me on my next visit. As far as fixing it goes, its not that big of a deal. I just thought it was odd, too.