Amazing but true Sloth stories

sloths are awesome. everyone knows that. and if you don't, you're an idiot because they will gnaw off your genitalia. very very slowly. and it will hurt. bad.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Rosie
bacon

Post by Rosie »

he just hates me!!!!!
marney_tarah
bacon

Post by marney_tarah »

great thats teriffice
Rosie
bacon

Post by Rosie »

not really if u saw him in real life though!!!!!
Bizarro Mabudon
bacon

Post by Bizarro Mabudon »

mE AM ONCE SEEING bIZARRO sLOTH RUNNING AROUND SUPERFAST LIKE bIZARRO sLOTH LIKE TO DO. bIZARRO sLOTHS AM FAST AS HELL. bIZARRO sLOTHS ALSO AM LIKE bIZARRO fUDGESICLES. bUT bIZARRO fUDGESICLES NOT LIKE REAL fUDGESICLES. tHEY AM MADE OF DOO DOO.
mustard man
sloth

Post by mustard man »

[vader][?][ST][ninja]A sloth walked up to this guy and genetalia and then rented the movie "Naked Lunch." But, the b***** who was running the movie store charged him 3.50 for it! What do you think he did next? Of course, he sliced off his head! He watched the movie. When it was over, it made him think... about killing someone! So he did.

THE END

[ ET ][beard][crazed][cy][ds][kitt][arrr]
Jem
bacon

Post by Jem »

one day a sloth was sleeping then woke up and kicked a guy in the shin[ninja]Ha ha ha he sed and went back to bed[:P]the end.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mustard man</i>
<br />[vader][?][ST][ninja]A sloth walked up to this guy and genetalia and then rented the movie "Naked Lunch." But, the b***** who was running the movie store charged him 3.50 for it! What do you think he did next? Of course, he sliced off his head! He watched the movie. When it was over, it made him think... about killing someone! So he did.

THE END

[ ET ][beard][crazed][cy][ds][kitt][arrr]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

haha! he thinks you have to bleep yourself.

i've bleeped myself four times today!
Jem
bacon

Post by Jem »

<font size="6"></font id="size6"><font color="green"></font id="green"><b></b>

SLOTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mustard man
sloth

Post by mustard man »

sloths are really really really really really really awesome[ ET ][kitt]mrsparkle[vader][cy][ds]

<font size="2"><font color="orange"><i><b><font face="Book Antiqua">Silly fleshling double post. Me Grimlock not like double post. Me Grimlock kick butt!!</font id="Book Antiqua"></b></i></font id="orange"></font id="size2">
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

Hope you have good insurance mustard man cuz' Grimlocks gonna fuck you up for double posting. I can't wait to see this.
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Post by Grimlock »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Slicker</i>
<br />Hope you have good insurance mustard man cuz' Grimlocks gonna fuck you up for double posting. I can't wait to see this.

<font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="orange"><font size="4">Me Grimlock want to hurt stupid flesh creature for wasting me Grimlock time. But Optimus Prime say he needs me Grimlock to put hurting on Predacons, and Predacons take precedence.

Me Grimlock rhyme! Sort of.</font id="size4"></font id="orange"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

I fucked a sloth once.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

That's no way to speak of your mother.
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

Actually, it was your mother.

And she was a lot faster than you'd think, you know, for a sloth.
Jem
bacon

Post by Jem »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Grimlock</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Slicker</i>
<br />Hope you have good insurance mustard man cuz' Grimlocks gonna fuck you up for double posting. I can't wait to see this.

<font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="orange"><font size="4">Me Grimlock want to hurt stupid flesh creature for wasting me Grimlock time. But Optimus Prime say he needs me Grimlock to put hurting on Predacons, and Predacons take precedence.

Me Grimlock rhyme! Sort of.</font id="size4"></font id="orange"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">what does that have to do with sloths[crazed][-+-][^]