New Sloth Video!

sloths are awesome. everyone knows that. and if you don't, you're an idiot because they will gnaw off your genitalia. very very slowly. and it will hurt. bad.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

JON
sloth

New Sloth Video!

Post by JON »

The recently (2001) discovered Pygmy Sloth is 40% smaller than any other sloth and the only sloth known to go swimming in salt water. Sloths don't really dig water as a general rule, yet these little guys go in to feed on the mangroves. Check out the first video footage recently captured:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... video.html
KISS MY ASS! kISS MY ASS! I'M THE BIGGEST HATER!!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Re: New Sloth Video!

Post by vynsane »

i can't get the video to load. the page takes forever and doesn't show me anything. weird.

freakin' awesome, though. my brother-in-law got a video and pics of a sloth on his honeymoon in costa rica. can't wait to post them. he also got me a really cool abstract wooden carving of a sloth on a tree limb. i'll have to take pics and post them.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

vynsyne had SEX with a fuckin sloth, dued that is so grose, u must be a fag 2 do that!

YAY DOOSHE!!
OYES!!!
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Grover
bacon

Post by Grover »

Oh my goodness! That is the most adorable little monster I have ever seen! It is like a loveable furry version of me that is not blue and does not have a foam rubber nose! I wonder if it can sing a song?
Hallooo Everybodayyyy!!!

It is I, SUPER Groverrrrrr!!!