my awesome setup at work

computers are cool - they are the reason you are here right now! Hopefully, JJReason can build one and prove once and for all, Canadians are somewhat intelligent.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

vynsane
master of the universe

my awesome setup at work

Post by vynsane »

time to brag again.

so, i had a dell desktop with two monitors attached, an iMac, and i brought my macbook pro back and forth with me every day, culminating in three computers comprising four screens in total. that got a bit old. the macbook already had vista on it, so i didn't really need either of the other two computers, save for the fact that i could only add a single external monitor to the macbook. i couldn't go from four screens down to two! what am i, some kind of heathen???

so i looked online and found a box that allows you to connect two MORE external displays to the macbook pro. i convinced my manager to get me a 24" monitor to serve a my 'main' display, and kept the other two 20" displays from the dell and placed them on either side. now i have the macbook connected to these three screens (plus its own) and run everything off the one computer. it looks freakin' awesome!
Life is short. STUNT IT!