Something fishy with the PC

computers are cool - they are the reason you are here right now! Hopefully, JJReason can build one and prove once and for all, Canadians are somewhat intelligent.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Something fishy with the PC

Post by mabudon »

Rather than get a bunch of "U R GHEY" posts elsewheres (basically anywhere else on the entire internet) I must ask here- lately I have been having SEVERE problems watching crap on youtube. Stuff will only load partway, sometimes a thing is super choppy even if it ran fine before with no issues... it happens with almost all video- even if the fucking thing is fully loaded and needs no buffering, half the time things that have worked fine in the past no longer do and it's pissing me right off.

Anyone have ANY idea about what might be the cause?? I don't have any unnecessary programs running or anything, but the problem happens in all sorts of different situations..

Anyways, just putting this out- oh and I run firefox and keep it updated AND keep my cache and shit all nice and clean
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Re: Something fishy with the PC

Post by vynsane »

have you tried updating to the most recent version of the flash plugin?
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Jargo
christopher walken

Re: Something fishy with the PC

Post by Jargo »

have you enough RAM? Or is your cache set at a low number so it only buffers small chunks at a time and thus results in choppy video downloads. is your system box cool enough or in need of cleaning out of atmospheric dust and crud.

have you done a defrag or disk cleanup.

have you thumped, rapidly switched on and off and screamed at your monitor in abject frustrated anger.

your computer may have AIDS.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!