Any web-cam advice?

computers are cool - they are the reason you are here right now! Hopefully, JJReason can build one and prove once and for all, Canadians are somewhat intelligent.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Any web-cam advice?

Post by mabudon »

Elf wants to get one to support our "project" and I don't know SHIT about them

What are good ones, are they mostly plug-and-play these days, around how much should a "good" one cost??
any help here would be appreciated, tho I have a feeling most of us don't have any use for such things :mabs:
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Any web-cam advice?

Post by anarky »

My family (actually my wife's family) is coming up for Easter. One of her brothers is a hardware guru (though knows nothing about software--he didn't even know how to save files to a CD!), and her niece is a typical spoiled teeniebopper who has all sorts of gadgets she really has no need whatsoever for. I'll ask them for any advice.

Another good source would be amazon.com and circuitcity.com. Not necessarily to buy, but both sites have a wealth of user reviews. Bestbuy.com has a section for reviews, but I've found fewer there; it might be a different story for webcams, though, o yes.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!