Guitar Hero

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Guitar Hero

Post by anarky »

Must... bump... zombie... thread.

I suspect, like me, most of you stopped playing because the producers of Rock Band and Guitar Hero oversaturated the market, then decided that the games weren't popular anymore when everyone didn't buy all thirty from a given month on release date, and stopped making new ones, so, well, there was nothing new to play. (I might actually start again; my daughter has expressed an interest in digging these out.)

Anyway, if that's the case, I thought those of you with Wiis might appreciate knowing that several Dollar Trees around here has had a shit-ton of Rock Band Track Pack: Rock 2. I got it a while back on clearance at Target for not much more, and it's well worth a dollar. Haven't seen any other Track Packs, so I'm not sure if this particular one was way the hell overproduced, or different stores get different games and I just haven't been to one that got others.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!