Anyone played Gun?

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I thought females of Bariss' species loved menage-a-troises with human men and females of Aayla's species.
Sugah_Honey
bacon

Post by Sugah_Honey »

I don't know much about no ol' video games....... but I handled a joystick or two. Mmmmmmmm hmmm.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by anarky</i>
I got Best Buy to match Target's ad and picked this up with my giftcard last weekend. I was going to wait till it came down in price some more, but Mrs Anarky really wanted it. Neither of us have played it yet, since SW Lego still reigns supreme, but I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Voice actors include Thomas Jane, Brad Dourif, and Kris Kristofferson, so that alone should rock.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Have you had a chance to play it yet? G4TV aired a making of Gun a while back, but I haven't heard much about it other than the "world" seems small.
anarky

Post by anarky »

She's still playing it, while I'm almost done with Lego. (I don't suck that bad, but I don't have a lot of time to devote to games, either.)
Ran

Post by Ran »

Well, Frye's Electronics has Gun for $14.99 this week. For that price, I might as well pick it up.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Well, I beat Gun last night. There are some side missions I haven't done yet, but I finished the story mode. It is a short game. It was worth $15...and we'll see how much I get for it when I trade it in. hope fully i can get some gay sex that would be kewl gay sex is the bestest
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

I picked up Gun a few days ago at Circuit City for $9.00.

While it does seem a bit on the easy side (every mission only needs a few plays each, if any, to beat), the game is really fun, which is a bit weird since I'm not much of a western fan.
I do love the fact that Tom Jane is the main character though - gives that Punisher in the Wild West era feel, which is maybe whats keeping me into it.

i spent the other $eleven of the money my mom gave me on some ninth grader 2 let me suck his dick it was fun + yummy
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Bite me, Grimlock!!

I picked this up for Mrs Anarky (seriously) after Christmas. She got to play it before some asshole stole it. The insurance company gave us a cash settlement, since some moron there apparently thought it was a gun for the GameCube (like the one that they used to make for the NES), and we replaced it. Now I've played it. A touch on the easy side, but cool.

How many games can you play where you're the Punisher, your dad is Kris Kristofferson, and your nemesis is both Doc Cohrane and Wormtongue? That must be the definition of the coolest fucking game ever, period, end of story.

tho it would be kewler if u could have gay sex in it liek in real life
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
DeadEye
bacon

Post by DeadEye »

Eh, this game was too easy. The name alone gave me a major hard-on, encompassing all my interests except girls. But all you need is to enter the warp zone when you're on the steamboat, and you get rocket engines for your horse. It's so obvious. I finished this game in five minutes, told all my friends how to beat it, and still had time to slam Natalie doggystyle before supper.
Need help with girl problems? Or need info on guns? Or want to know how to beat the boss in your favorite video game? I'm only a PM away!

Hoom!
The Grin
darth vader

Post by The Grin »

DeadEye wrote:Eh, this game was too easy. The name alone gave me a major hard-on, encompassing all my interests except girls. But all you need is to enter the warp zone when you're on the steamboat, and you get rocket engines for your horse. It's so obvious. I finished this game in five minutes, told all my friends how to beat it, and still had time to slam Natalie doggystyle before supper.
:thegrin:

Dr. The Grin thinks your obsession with Natalie Portman is some sort metaphor for 12 year old boy. Why else would you hump a skinny girl with no tits doggystyle? Like Bizarro The Grin always says, "sOMETIMES A CIGAR IS JUST A CIGAR. aND SOMETIMES IT IS A BIG BROWN DICK."

By the way, I was pounding your mother doggystyle while playing this game in your room. I started singing "This is my rifle, this is my gun. This one for fighting, this one is for fun." I may have left a little bit of jizz on your controller, sorry.

:thegrin: Award Winning Mother Lover :thegrin:
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

The Grin wrote:[Dr. The Grin thinks your obsession with Natalie Portman is some sort metaphor for 12 year old boy. Why else would you hump a skinny girl with no tits doggystyle?
It sounds like you're the one that loves the cock.

Anyway, I finished Gun the other day. It was way too short, but it was still a very cool game, especially for the $9 I paid for it.
The only thing I haven't finished is finding all the gold.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
The Grin
darth vader

Post by The Grin »

I'm having trouble hearing. Diabolical's mother's thighs are wrapped too tightly around my head. She recently switched over to The Grin Brand Douche--Butterscotch flavor. I was just giving it a taste test.

The Charo
bacon

Post by The Charo »

cuchi-cuchi
The Grin
darth vader

Re:

Post by The Grin »

The Grin wrote:
DeadEye wrote:Eh, this game was too easy. The name alone gave me a major hard-on, encompassing all my interests except girls. But all you need is to enter the warp zone when you're on the steamboat, and you get rocket engines for your horse. It's so obvious. I finished this game in five minutes, told all my friends how to beat it, and still had time to slam Natalie doggystyle before supper.

Dr. The Grin thinks your obsession with Natalie Portman is some sort metaphor for 12 year old boy. Why else would you hump a skinny girl with no tits doggystyle? Like Bizarro The Grin always says, "sOMETIMES A CIGAR IS JUST A CIGAR. aND SOMETIMES IT IS A BIG BROWN DICK."

By the way, I was pounding your mother doggystyle while playing this game in your room. I started singing "This is my rifle, this is my gun. This one for fighting, this one is for fun." I may have left a little bit of jizz on your controller, sorry.

I rest my case.

I am also resting my balls on your mother's chin. Again.

anarky

Re: Anyone played Gun?

Post by anarky »

I feel very confused right about now.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!