Star Wars Lego

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Okay, I'll try that - I must already have the red suit unlocked, I was just expecting fur trim or something I guess. Thanks for the tip, MrBoobiesJohnL!
"Something inside me....."
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

Senor JabbaJohnL wrote:Where the FUCK is Obi-Wan in Jabba's bounties thing? I haven't played this in a while, but I tried that part a lot and couldn't find the fucker.
Which board do you try to capture him on? I buzzed through those pretty quick, so I may be of some help.
Also, I got a box of Eggos with a picture of the game on the front, and there were codes inside. One was for Boba Fett (which I already bought) and another for Slave I, which I have yet to try.
Awesome. My wife picked some of those up for me. I'll have to tear into them sooner than later.
But holy shit, how awesome is it to play as the ghosts? :shock:
Ghosts, schmosts. I'm saving for the goddamn minikit detector and 2x, 6x or 8x stud multiplier.

I'm beginning to think my game has a glitch in it. When I play "Betrayal Over Bespin" on Free Play, I'm not allowed to finish the board. I get all the way through to the Falcon, but the ramp doesn't come down for me. What I think is happening (which I noticed about my third time through that big ass board) is I'm not being given the chance to beat Boba Fett. I knock three out of four hearts off of him in the round, window room towards the beginning but never get the chance to knock the fourth heart off. Where should I get this opportunity? Outside of Slave I? If that's the case, he never appears on the platform. The good news is that I've got all the time in the world to collect the 6x Multiplier brick off the top of it. The bad news is that I CAN'T FINISH THE FUCKING LEVEL!!!
:grillmarks:
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Senor JabbaJohnL wrote:Where the FUCK is Obi-Wan in Jabba's bounties thing? I haven't played this in a while, but I tried that part a lot and couldn't find the fucker.

It took me forever to figure out that IG-88 has the power to open up R2-D2's doors, and 4-LOM can do the same for C-3PO's. I was fucking around in that first big room pulling the lever over and over hoping Obi-Wan would come out or something. Turns out hes in the last room where the big ramp opens up into the desert. He's in a little alcove over on the right hand side.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

4-LOM can open both droid doors.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

Thanks; I realized that a little while after I posted here and then I got all the Bounty Hunter levels pretty quick.

The codes were as follows:
Slave I - CPJ342
Boba Fett - HLP221

When I entered the Slave I one, it didn't do anything. When I entered the Fett one, it said something like "Boba Fett! Cheat code activated" but I have no idea what it did.

The only ghost I have so far is Anakin. The "bad guys" never shoot at him, and I don't think he loses money when he falls. He can still use the Force and a lightsaber (much like the Hasbro ghosts).

There's a minikit detector? I had no idea. Is it unlocked with one of those power bricks?
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

I got the minikit detector AFTER I had put together all the minikits. I was being very thorough on my first run through, checking every nook and cranny and keeping tabs on the ones I couldn't reach because I didn't have the right person activated. So by the time the detector presented itself 3/4 through the game, I didn't fucking need it anymore.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Dammit, when is the second game going to drop in price already? :x
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

Senor JabbaJohnL wrote:.
There's a minikit detector? I had no idea. Is it unlocked with one of those power bricks?
Yes, you get it on the Bespin level where you fight Vader. The brick is right behind Luke's X-Wing in the very beginning.
Ran

Post by Ran »

The PC version of SW Legos 2 is on sale this week at Target for $16.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

I'm still banging away on this fucking thing, the levels are WAY longer than the first game - and I'm finding it harder to achieve True Jedi in the story modes than it was last time.

I'm thorough too - but there have been quite a few occasions where I can't seem to get somewhere (even in free play). I guess that makes for a good game, but the kids don't like it as much as the first one.
"Something inside me....."
anarky

Re: Star Wars Lego

Post by anarky »

Mabs, I slapped together a figure with all-black garb, a cape, a red lightsaber, blue/silver hands, and 2-1B's head. I call him Dark Deuce. I'll try to get a picture of him.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Sounds like a solid concept, now I want to make a Deuce custom in "real life" tho dammit :mabs:
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
shroba fett
bacon

Post by shroba fett »

This game is so cool. I like the scenes where they are smiling like it's part of the movie but they do it differently and no one can talk. Man that Podrace part is hard. I kept crashing all the time but I finally beat it. And then I went into that one part of the game that isn't star Wars at all but it's like a regular LEGO town except there are At-Sts and Banthas and stuff. It is hilarioous! I heard there is going to be a Indiana Jones Lego game and a Batman lego game and a Spider-Man Lego game. I think there should be a Transformers Lego game where you can put together Optimus Prime and make him fight Megatron and Starscream and when they hit each other parts of Lego fall off. Maybe they could make it a Transformers/Star Wars Lego game and have the Jedi Starfighters be like the beginnign of the game except when they get to the big General Grievous ship you transform and start blowing the ship up. I would ask for that game for Christmas for sure!!
Would you like a new Darth Vader sculpt?
ANARKY IS A JERK! DEATH TO BEARS.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Just got 100% completion. It seems fucking impossible to save up even for the 2X Score bonus, but once you get that one, saving for the others gets exponentially quicker. When I bought the 8X Score (nearly bankrupting myself), I rushed through Mos Eisley (possibly the richest level in the game, what with that movie theater and all) and got about ten times what I needed for the 10X score. So I bought everything, including the stupid hints, which appear to actually count in the percentages.

I was going to try to max out the studs, but when it got to one billion and kept counting, I figured it went at least to 999,999,999,999, and it could take quite a while (even with the fountain thingy) to get that far. Anyone know how high it counts?
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Haven't gotten that far in the game, but I think if you have the 10x you can go outside and build that one thing, which turns into a fountain of coinage. Then you just rake in the cash.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie