Star Wars Lego

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Star Wars Lego

Post by anarky »

Holy shit, this game is the motherfucking twat-daddy pussy-hair fuckface!!! It's so cool, I don't even make sense with my profanity!!
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Can I borrow it when your done?

<font size="1">and the game cube too</font id="size1">
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

Hell, KH. Just do what I'm gonna do. Wait until Cappy is done with it then ask him for it. He got it for PS2.
El Chuxter
bacon

Post by El Chuxter »

I concur Anarky, my wife also bought me this game and it is great. KH, you can borrow my Game Cube and game when I am finished. I will even pay shipping both ways.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by El Chuxter</i>
<br />I concur Anarky, my wife also bought me this game and it is great. KH, you can borrow my Game Cube and game when I am finished. I will even pay shipping both ways.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thank you Chuxtables, you're not like Anarky who told me to buy it myself...pfffffffft to him.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

HOLY FUCKING GOD! This game has kept me up until 3 or 4 in the morning all week. I got through it on the second nite, now it's just trying to get all the pieces to the minikits and such. The Minikit Detector that you buy from Dexter is a big fucking help, but I'm still having troubles with some of 'em.

The funniest level is Kamino. I love the disco dancing Kaminoans and the Lego studs in the cloning jars.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

I'm gonna double post. May Grimlock have mercy on me.

I finally got all the pieces of the Tantive IV and unlocked the "?" door in Dexter's Diner (I won't ruin it). I have all the minikit canisters except for 1 and it's fuckin' driving me batty! It's on the Droid Factory level. Even with the Minikit Detector I can't find the son of a bitch.[frus]
anarky

Post by anarky »

I took a break for a couple of days, but, yeah, I fucking love the dancing Kaminoans. I get a huge kick out of Padme just ringing the doorbell to the droid factory, too.

Don't ruin no other details for me, foo!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Droid Factory...hmmmm

The first one is you actually walk away from where you start in that long dark room full of Geonosians.

The second one is right away in the conveyor belt room to the left. You have to JarJar jump up to it.

The third one ( and the last one I found in the game) is at the other end of the conveyor room. Where the three floor fans are. The middle catwalk extends out farther ( toward the "player") into another little room.

The fourth one is in the vat chamber. A Droideka is guarding a door up top and inside there are floating sliding Chessboard like platforms.

Fuck me I cant remember the rest, but those were the hard ones to find.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eternal Padawan</i>
<br />
The third one ( and the last one I found in the game) is at the other end of the conveyor room. Where the three floor fans are. The middle catwalk extends out farther ( toward the "player") into another little room.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">And that one was the culprit. About an hour after I posted I got so pissed that I looked it up online. Sure as shit, there it was. I still don't understand the puzzle to "unlock" it, but I just pushed random buttons and got it out. 100% COMPLETION! I TOTALLY DOMINATE LITTLE KIDS GAMES!!! KNEEL BEFORE ZOD, BITCHES!!!

Thanks anyway, EP!
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Post by Grimlock »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CaptainSolo1138</i>
<br />I'm gonna double post. May Grimlock have mercy on me.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<b><font color="orange"><font size="4"><font face="Book Antiqua">Me Grimlock not hurt CaptainSolo1138, though he am stupid human to be afraid. Me Grimlock been playing game, too. Snarl buy for Grimlock for Christmas, but Snarl so dumb, not know there different game systems. He buy for GameCube, when me Grimlock only have Playstation 2 (so me Grimlock can play Transformers game as Optimus Prime and make him lose like puny weak loser he be). Me Grimlock have to fight line at Target to exchange. Me Grimlock not have receipt, carbon-based cashier give Grimlock hard time, not want to exchange for Grimlock. So me Grimlock eat her.</font id="Book Antiqua"></font id="size4"></font id="orange"></b>
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

It appears that Star Wars Lego OT is on the way this fall. The ad is in the new XBox magazine. I'm sure they will make it for all platforms.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

The screenshots I saw were for the 360. I , too, hope it's multiplatform and not just a "next gen" thing.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Well, it did take the sumbitch about six months to show up on GameCube, so even if it's not out for all systems immediately, I would think they'd eventually translate it. If nothing else, it's a kids' game, and how many parents are going to fork over 500 junior bacon cheeseburgers?
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by anarky</i>
<br /> how many parents are going to fork over 500 junior bacon cheeseburgers?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Holy shit, dude! I think I dropped a fuckin' nut laughin' at that. Hooray for pop culture!

You have a point. I don't think that as of right now the 360 is all that big of a success. Kinda like the PS2 and X Box, I think it'll catch on with EVERYONE (including the lil tykes) after the inevitable price cut. Until then, they shouldn't launch games that would be successful otherwise exclusivly onto it.