So I finally got a PS3

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

So I finally got a PS3

Post by mabudon »

like 3 months ago, paid 55$ for it with GTA IV and some stupid mafia game- on tuesday I bought God of War III for seven bucks and finally fired the system up, and it is great (considering I spent less on the whole deal than GoW would have cost had I bought it when I was originally going to)

So I am basically wondering if there are any must-have games, as I am laying stuff in for the purpose of avoiding as much winter as I can manage :D :mabs: :ducks:
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: So I finally got a PS3

Post by Diabolical »

The Batman Arkham series.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I'll ask Snigtad. I think he has a PS3. Unless he blew it up with firecrackers or got his schlong stuck in it.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

FUCK U ANARKEY U ASS HOLE THAT WAS ONLEY ONECE! DELL + I WERE PLAING WEE PLAY + AMEY SAYED HEY HA HA HA U FAGS ARE PLAYING WITH YOU'R WEES! HA HA HA! ANND DELL SAYED I DONT LIEK U U R A LEZZIEBEAN, CUM ON SNIGTAD FUCK THIS PLAY STATION!! SO I THAUGHT IT WOOD B FUNEY 2 DO THAT + MY DICK GOT ALL STUCK IN THE DIKS DRIEV!! THAT IS NOT KEWL, WHY DO THEY CAL IT A DICKS DRIVE IF UR DICK GETS STUCK IN IT?

AMY WAS GOING TO TELL UNCLE RODGER BUTT I NEW HE WUD BE MAD, HE WOOD B PISED THAT I ARASED HIS HACKED BAT MAN ARKEM ASNYLAN GAEM WHERE BAT MAN WALKS AROUND NEKKID + BEETS UP BAD GUYS WITH HIS DING DONG + U WIN BY BUT FUCKING THE JOKER TO DEATH. I DID NOT WANT UNCLE RODGER TO SPANK ME, HE PUTS HIS HOLE HAN UP MY BUT AND BRUISES MY BALS WHEN HE DUZ + I CANT SIT DOWN AT SKOOL THE NEXT DAY + GET IN TRUBBLE. SO DELL NEW NERBLAR HAD SUM FIREWORKS SO WE DECIDED 2 BLOW UP THE DRIVE + GET MY DICK OUT, BUT IT CAUGT THE EXBOX ON FIER. AND THAT ROONED THE GAME + HURT MY DICK ANY WAY SO WE MITE AS WELL HAVE TOLD. WE LYED TO UNCALE RODGER + TOLD HIM IT OVAR HETED WHEN WE PLAYED THAT AWSOME OLD EETEE GAEM HE LUVS. UNCALE RODGER FELT BAD ABOUT ME HURTING MY DICK SO HE GAVE IT A KIS 2 MAEK IT FEEL BETTER + IT DID BUT I PEED MILK IN HIS MAUTH SO I THINK I MITE HAEV BURNED THE INN SIDE.
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

I've never played them, but the Uncharted games are PS exclusives that are supposed to be pretty fun.
He's like a modern day Indy Jones/ male Lara Croft or something.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

I went and got a PS4 today for the sole purpose of playing the new Spider-Man game.

All the images/footage I’ve been seeing online look crazy good. Couldn’t not play it.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."

Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

I'm going to wait for a Christmas sale more than likely.

Battlefront really burned me on buying games brand new and their half finished, download the other half, stupidity.
Ran

Post by Ran »

The guy at Gamestop actually talked me out of buying SW Battlefront. I'll wait for the Christmas sale to get Spiderman, too.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

I'm not an online player, which is 90% of Battlefront, which was never really mentioned anywhere, so I finished the regular game in 2 or 3 days.

Then BF2 sounded like a clusterfuck right from the gate, especially with EA's habit of releasing half a game and making you spend a shitload of money to get the rest and unlock characters.
At one point someone did some math and it would have taken over 1,000 hours of play to unlock Boba Fett.
Fuck that.

Spider-Man looks amazing though and its getting great reviews so far. I'm looking forward to it.
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

i played a bit of spiderman and holy fuck it is a great game, physically- my buddy/roommate beat it and he can't stop talking about it, the plot sounds really well executed
Vince, NO!!!!!

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

I have a week off from work starting Saturday, so I’m waiting until then to start playing it.

I’ve never had any PlayStation before, so the controls will feel weird in my hand at first.

We also got a used copy of Monster Hunter World and my daughter has playing the shit out of that for the past two days.

mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

the controls seem real intuitive- this from a guy with a bunch of concussion damage and severe nerve problems in both hands- you should be fine. If i may say, spiderman 2 on ps2 was the game that really got me used to the controller- it was a steep learning curve but again, nice and intuitive, not to mention super responsive- generally, once you have the muscle memory built up a bit, spidey does exactly what you want him to do, and the web-swinging is amazingly forgiving, much easier to control than i expected
Vince, NO!!!!!

Ran

Post by Ran »

Tom Foolery wrote:
I’ve never had any PlayStation before, so the controls will feel weird in my hand at first.
Good thing Bizzaro the Grin hasn't been around lately. He would have had a field day with this one.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Been immersed in PS4 Spidey for a week.
The web swinging is very intuitive.
The combat takes some getting used to.
I’m amused that even a simple mugging in Central Park ends up being a fight with a dozen heavily armed thugs. Y’know, because muggers work in phalanxes.
I’ve been doing more of the side missions than the main story so I’m about 50% done with the game, but I feel like I’m still in the first act.

The last Spidey game I played this much was Web of Shadows which had the same open Manhattan style to it.
I tried Amazing Spidey 2 and didn’t like the controls so I didn’t get more than an hour into it.

But this one I’m enjoying for the most part.

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Finished Spider-Man last night. It was a really well done story. I didn’t realize Slott and Gage wrote it until I saw their names in the credits. Set up a sequel with a lot of different potential story arcs.

I have like 3 more suits to unlock, but other than that all the side quests are done also. Took me about a month of only playing on the weekends.

Fully recommend playing it.