Me Grimlock like!

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Diabolical wrote:
anarky wrote:Go watch Blues Brothers already.
Never!
But it has James Brown as a preacher and Ray Charles with a hand gun. There are also a couple car chase scenes with some pretty good destruction.
Starscream
bacon

Post by Starscream »

I can assure you that Blues Brothers is a far more enjoyable film than the upcoming piece of carbon-based dung that steals its name from my Cybertronian brethren.

I mean, Barricade? Who the fuck is Barricade? All these great Decepticons, and they have to make up stupid ones? Was it so fucking difficult to have a shot of me (as portrayed by myself, of course, not by the monkey in the actual movie) leading Thundercracker, Skywarp, Blitzwing, Thrust, Ramjet, Dirge, Dreadwind, and Darkwing into battle?
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

Hey nerds! If you think that was really Starscream responding to your posts your even fucking dumber than I first imagined. And the only thing thats going to suck worse than the Transformers Movie is the Transformers game. I bet that 40 year old virgin Eternal Douchewan will have it beat 24 hours after he gets it home. Video games aren't the only thing he beats by himself. ha ha. What up fucker?
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

How cool would one of those Massive Online Roleplay games set in the G.I. Joe Universe be? You can start out as a grunt, then go on missions, get promoted, learn new skills, tactics, weapons, etc. Eventually you can go train with Snake-Eyes to be a ninja.

Or you can start out as a lowly Viper, and through treachery, guile, syncophanticity, duplicity etc, you can get to the head of the COBRA organization.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Imagine a G1-based game (either cartoon, Marvel comic, or IDW continuity, or some hybrid version) that used every character in some capacity.

That would be fucking wild.

Imagine playing as Grimlock, and having to defeat the Constructicons as six separate entities, then they combine into Devastator. Some cool shit like having more armor and power in dino-mode, but range and speed are limited; vs more speed and ranged weapons in robot mode, but limited armor. Maybe throw in a bitchin' War Within level with the old tank mode.

Hell, imagine if someone took the script for TF:TM, threw in the cut scenes and the new sequences Budiansky wrote for the new graphic novel adaptation, added a few more gratuitous sequences (fight the Combaticons or Shockwave, anyone?), and treated it like it's a new movie tie-in videogame. Play as Hot Rod for most of the game, with levels thrown in where you play as Grimlock, Kup, Optimus Prime, and Ultra Magnus. Some cool shit where you see the scene where Rod becomes Rodimus, then it seamlessly cuts to a level where you actually have to fight Galvatron, then it cuts back to the shot of Rodimus tossing him into space when you beat him.

How incredibly fucking cool would that be?

Shit, play off the design of the new game, and give you the ability to play the Decepticon/Unicron storyline as Megatron/Galvatron, Starscream, Devastator, Cyclonus, Scourge, Gnaw, and Shockwave--with Starscream's ghost being an unlockable character, of course.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Me Grimlock like!

Post by Grimlock »

As weak carbon-based fleshlings say, "OYES!"

"Among the winners, there is no room for the weak."
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: Me Grimlock like!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

And Mike Bay thinks Dinobots are stupid. What a douche. If they got Gregg Berger to do the voice I'll squeee like a little girl.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

It's not like Grimlock has never ever been a tank, or a Mustang, or anything else non-saurian. Bay didn't even have to use anyone else, just slap the name "Grimlock" on some character with nothing to do with Grimlock, just like he did with Frenzy, Scorponok, Bumblebee, Jetfire, Sideswipe, Arcee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Jazz, Shockwave, Sentinel Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Optimus Prime, and Spike Witwicky. It's not like Grimlock is one of the ten most popular Transformers or anything. :roll:
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

they made movies based on 'the transformers'? i knew they made a movie (maybe two?) with robots that turned into things, but i didn't recognize any of the characters i knew from the cartoon, so i didn't pay much attention.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

vynsane wrote:they made movies based on 'the transformers'? i knew they made a movie (maybe two?) with robots that turned into things, but i didn't recognize any of the characters i knew from the cartoon, so i didn't pay much attention.
They made an animated film in the 80s. Maybe that's what you're thinking of. Nothing since then, though.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Did anyone play Transformers: War for Cybertron? Target has it on clearance for $12.