Remakes with nothing to do with the original

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Remakes with nothing to do with the original

Post by anarky »

The new Yar's Revenge (not Yars' Revenge) is apparently about a woman in a suit of armor. It kept the words "Yar" and "Qotil," and that's about it.

Why bother using the name of a 30-year-old game, even if it was the bestselling Atari 2600 game?

The new Sonic the Hedgehog will be a first-person shooter noir thriller about a 1930s detective in LA named Millard Pharlowe, looking for a mystical statue of a hedgehog, which was stolen by two gangsters known only as Knuckles and Tails.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: Remakes with nothing to do with the original

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

You joke, but I would play that game if they made it.

The new PacMan game is going to be a naval warfare simulator. The 'ghosts' are defending tank battalions in one of the levels where you simulate a beachhead invasion to secure an airfield.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: Remakes with nothing to do with the original

Post by jjreason »

The new Navy SEALs game will actually be about the plight of a mythical race of highly intelligent, dark blue water-mammals who are the true heirs to the throne of Atlantis.
"Something inside me....."