Anyone Picked Up Their Force Unleashed Yet?

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Anyone Picked Up Their Force Unleashed Yet?

Post by anarky »

I got a cheap copy yesterday at Flantdig's Software Emporium. It seemed fun, right up until Vader ran out, grabbed the secret apprentice, and a speech bubble said (no joke), "NOW I AM GOIN 2 RAP U!!"

I'd rather not describe what happened next.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

jjreason wrote:hopefully there'll be some neat-o stuff along the way that makes up for it.
Do you like one-eyed badass bounty hunting Gungans? If not, then, well, there's just no hope for you. :D
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Well, I was going to not buy any more videogames until I caught up on some of the ones I have. But TRU ran their "buy 2, get 1 free" sale they do once a year, so I grabbed this (a proper copy--not one like the copy from Flantdig's, which, upon closer inspection, was actually called "The Fors Unleetched 2--God Dam Jedye Are Fuckin Gay"), Lego Batman, and Lego Indy. Essentially $33.33 each, which is a price point they won't be for about a year or so, judging from the price of SW Lego (still at $50 last I checked).

I'm going to make myself not play them for a while. Though I can hear Batman calling to me.... (My original plan was to go through the three Lego games to absolute completion--I'm still about 15% shy on Star Wars, though I maxed out the studs long ago--in order before starting new ones. But, as much as I like Indy, it will require serious discipline to continue replaying boards on SW, then doing the whole thing over on Indy before touching Batman.)
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

I started playing Force Unleashed II tonight. I'm borrowing it from a friend. It's virtually the same as the first game in terms of gameplay and settings. Using the Jedi mindtrick to get Stormtroopers to attack their own guys almost makes the game too easy. Just sit back and watch them shoot each other until there is only one left. Then throw his dumb ass out into space.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

Target had TFU2 clearanced for $13.98 so I bought it.
I expect it to remain shrink wrapped for quite a while...Arkham City awaits.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

I bought and played the Xbox 360 version of TFUII when I had a roommate with said console. The game was pretty fun, but incredibly short, and the ending relies way too heavily on the possibility of a sequel. It also never really addressed the whole "you can't clone a Jedi!" "wait look at all these Jedi clones!" issue, which is a little annoying.

I recently got the Wii version since it was cheap, but haven't played it yet (the Wii is at my parents' house, and when I was there over break I spent time with Lego Star Wars III instead of this one).
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.