Indiana Jones Lego

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: lego indiana jones

Post by Ran »

I miss everything Harry Potter.

Lego Indiana Jones 2. The Adventure Continues comes out November 17th.

http://www.amazon.com/Lego-Indiana-Jone ... 584&sr=8-1

* Collect artifacts through the game to unlock more than 60 playable characters, including villains and supporting characters; enjoy character swapping and free-play abilities along with two-player drop-in, drop-out cooperative gameplay.
* Build your own adventure mode allows you to create your own levels and environments and share them with your friends, combining them with the existing ones in the game; beat each level in Story mode and return in Free Play.
* Play all new Kingdom of the Crystal Skull characters such as Mutt Williams on his motorcycle and use special abilities, including Oxley's Crystal Skull Power.
* Indy has all new animations, such as grabbing an enemy with his whip then throwing him over his shoulder as well as using Indy's newly enhanced whip to interact with Lego objects and help unlock iconic puzzles and battle with enemies.
* Jump into all new vehicles to help Indy get through all the new levels including planes, boats and mine carts - but watch out for the quicksand; Use a variety of weapons from the environment to fight enemies (e.g., chairs, guns, swords, bottles).
I'll probably skip this one.
Last edited by vynsane on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged the post about LHP into the appropriate thread, thereby making the line i struck out nonsencial.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I'll get it, but, given that Lego SW Complete Saga, Lego Batman, and Lego Indy all dropped to $20 within six months of release, I'll wait until sometime next year.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

hell's yeah, i'd love another lego indy... and i have to admit, i'd even enjoy the KoCS boards. but is that all it's going to be, or are we going to get additional boards from the first three movies? there are things that could be done...

EDIT: just watched the vid at amazon and yes, there will be additional 'classic' boards. sweet.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Got Lego Indy 2 for Christmas and have been playing it. The mechanics, special bricks, and stage selection work completely differently from previous games. It's also pretty cool that you have to beat up new evil characters before you can buy them, and solve puzzles to unlock new good characters for sale.

Completed Crystal Skull part 1, and have only 30-something% solved in that section. This might take longer than I'd thought.

Also, this marks the first Lego game I've played without seeing the corresponding movie. Even allowing for the humor of the Lego storyline, Crystal Skull looks even more ridiculous than I'd heard.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

I finally picked up the first Lego Indy game at GameStop (it was that Indy/KungFu Panda set that I guess came with a System at some point).

Any Lego game where you can pair up Han Solo and Santa Claus to whup Nazi Ass is a fuckin' kick ass game!!

I'm not sure what the last level was supposed to be about, so I just shot a bullseye on the far right side of the room for about ten minutes to get the 1,000,000 studs.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: Indiana Jones Lego

Post by Tom Foolery »

I finished Assassins Creed Syndicate last week and needed something new to play, so I grabbed
Lego Jurassic World. This was my first XBoxOne Lego game. The first two SW games and Batman I had on the Wii and the rest were 360.
Lego games are pretty formulaic at this point and I binge played it more than I expected this week. It also didn't help my daughter was bored and basically did the entire third movie Free Play missions while I was at work one evening. So apart from 4 Gold Bricks, I'm already 99.7% on the entire game.

So I went out and bought a used copy of Fallout 4 today. That should take me decidedly longer than a week to finish.

My next Lego game will be the Avengers game. Just need that and TFA And I'll be caught up.
Holy shit there's been a bunch of Lego games.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”