Notice of Good Deals.......

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Notice of Good Deals.......

Post by jjreason »

Hey again, I got Battlefront today - brand new - for 29.99 CDN from Blockbuster. Thought anyone without it should know.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Found some deals in WalMart for PS2 games. X-Men Legends, the RPG, has dropped to 28.94 and Splinter Cell part 3 ("Chaos Theory") is down to 34.99. I didn't buy either, but I'm planning on getting them both after payday.
Bizarro Mabudon
bacon

Post by Bizarro Mabudon »

mE AM LIKING TO PAY MORE FOR VIDEO GAMES. mE NOT AM APPRECIATE RIPPING OFF BIG COMPANY BY PAY LESS. mE AM THINK YOU AM NOT NICE PERSON.
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

ha ha bizarro mabudan you talk funny to!
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Fuck off Dell, lest I mention to Galactus that you have an absurd fetish for inhuman shit and that you're ultimate fantasy is to have him use you as asswipe.
Ran

Amazon Trade-In

Post by Ran »

Amazon.com now accepts trade ins on video games. https://www.amazon.com/Video-Games-Trad ... =979418011

You can browse by system (GC, Wii, PS2, PS3, XBox, Xbox360, DS, PSP) and they will tell you what games they will accept and how much. The game has to be complete with directions. You tell them what games you're going to trade in, print out the form, and mail them in. They pay for shipping. I'm sending in 2 GC and 3 PS2 games, so I'll let you know how it goes.
Ran

Re: Amazon Trade-In

Post by Ran »

Well, they gave me $37.50 for the 5 games plus a 10% off code for any video game. Ordered Shawn White Snowboarding for the Wii which was only $30 instead of the $40 or $50 everywhere wlse.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Sweet deal, looks like today only

Post by anarky »

Amazon.com has select games "buy two, get one free," I suppose to compete with TRU's sale this week. (Though TRU's is on all games.) That's through Saturday. However, if Beatles: Rock Band is one of the games, there's an additional $10 off a future game purchase that's only available through tonight.

I was considering getting some games at TRU, but this is better. Most games are about $5 cheaper than in-store, don't have tax, and qualify for free shipping. I figured Beatles: Rock Band and Guitar Hero Smash Hits would be about $18 cheaper than in-store even before getting the free game and $10 off (which I'll save for Band Hero, provided it's good for that long).
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Re: Sweet deal, looks like today only

Post by vynsane »

nice, thanks for the heads-up.
Life is short. STUNT IT!