HAY

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

HAY

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

HAY EVER BODY, I JUST GOT A CUOPON IN THE MALE FOR A FREE ONLIEN MULTI GAME FOR MASSAVE PLAYERS. IT IS CALED THE FREINDS OF DOOSH, AND IT LOOKES REEL FUN! I CAN ENVITE FOR FRIENDS 2 PLAY FOR FREE WITH ME, SO AMY BONER NERBLER AND DELL DO U WANT 2 JOIN? I MENE THE REAL DELL NOT THAT FAGGET RUPART GRINT!

THE REST OF U FAGS CAN PLAY BUT U HAEV 2 PAY + WE WILL KICK UR GAY ASS!

YAY, DOOSH!!
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Amy
bacon

Re: HAY

Post by Amy »

:D haha hey that, sounds cool lol 8) what is, it i wanna kno more about it first lol :P
"May the Force be with you, always"
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

U GET 2 KICK A LOT OF FAGBAGS ASS!!!! ITS FUN, I KICKED MABUDON IN HIS GAY ASS EARLIER + HE SAYED OUTCH.

YAY DOOSH!!
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
shroba fett
bacon

Post by shroba fett »

Ha ha. You guys are funny. My mom doesn't like words like that one. She calls them four letter words even though they sometimes have more letters or sometimes less like "Aye. Ess. Ess." which my brother said is just another name for a donkey but my mom didnt like it anyway and she told him she was going to wash his moouth out with soap and he said he was gonna call the police and get her arrested for child abuse, so we didnt get any cookies for dessert. i hate my brother.

do you guys wanna play that online game? That would be fun. I'm gonna call gothiczartan and ask if he wants to play too.
Would you like a new Darth Vader sculpt?
ANARKY IS A JERK! DEATH TO BEARS.
Orbsah Stealth Ninja
2008 Erection Covelage collespondent fol vynsane 5 o'crock newls

Post by Orbsah Stealth Ninja »

Ah so! I fliends with tha gothictalzan, atoo. I no asee him vely much ratery.
No mo yankee my wankee!
gothiczartan
bacon

Post by gothiczartan »

I been trolling the internets looking for pics to use in all the posts I make about ALL NEW SCULPT DUTCH VANDAR!!! This is a must! It takes a long time. But I will play so my character can be named ALL NEW SCULPT LUKE SKYWALKER SNOW SPEEDAR!!
gothiczartan
bacon

Post by gothiczartan »

This game so fun Ive not had time to go to all the sites to demand ALL NEW SCULPT DUTCH VANDER WITH SNOWSPEEDER!!

YAY DOUCHE!! O YES!!