LEGO Batman

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: LEGO Batman

Post by Diabolical »

anarky wrote:
RoIIo Tomassi wrote:If you hate the movies you'll probably hate the game. But then, you also have no soul.
Particularly if you also hate Speed Racer and refuse to watch Blues Brothers. But no one that depraved would be here, right?
Hey, I have a soul.
Thousands, in fact.

:twisted:
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Now that I have some free time for the next month and a half, I think I am going to finish the first Lego Batman game. It has been so long, I have no idea where I left off.

After that, I'll go out and buy Lego Lord of the Rings.
jjreason wrote:I don't see it up here very often - I was going to pick it up on sale as well... hopefully it will be around more in a couple of weeks.

Lego GI Joe could be entertaining..... :wishful:
You mean Kre-O GI Joe. :D
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Lego Batman 3 this fall.

"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Lego Batman 3 dropped down to $20 recently, so I picked it up.

It's called Batman 3, but really it's just a JL/DC game with an enormous selection of characters to choose from.

The majority of it takes place in the Batcave and the JLA Watchtower space station before you head out into space to the various home worlds of the different Lantern Corps.

Fun side missions featuring Adam West, and for some reason Kevin Smith and Conan O'Brien are characters in the game. Supposedly Steven Amell voiced Green Arrow, but I haven't found or unlocked him. This time around, in addition to William's Superman theme and Elfman's Batman theme, Wonder Woman gets her own music from the TV series every time she takes flight. Sadly, Elfman's Flash music isn't used anywhere.

There are two hubs this time, one is the Watchtower and the other is the Batcave and they are both fucking ginormous. There are almost as many characters and gold bricks to unlock in the hubs as there are in the levels. There are also smaller areas from the Watchtower hub, like the Hall of Justice and the moon, which lead to other hidden areas like the Doom lair in the swamp and Oa and other worlds.

The story was okay, but I enjoyed the 2nd game much more. It was worth it for twenty clams.
Next up is Jurassic World and the next Marvel series(both of whom have cameos in this game). And I'm assuming another Star Wars game is on the horizon.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”