Hello new here have question

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

The Spamboy Duke
bacon

Hello new here have question

Post by The Spamboy Duke »

I am beutiful Russian girl new to US. I escape Nigeria when my father killed, am bringing stolen Iraqi gold to tune of $8 million US. Iam having trouble viewing imager here and have question about ur site. I am approving your MORTAGE and have hot pics of Ma Rainey, if you like just give me credit card number.

[/:SPAM:]
Spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam
Spam-dee spam, wonderful spam-dee-spam!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

I don't have a credit card, nor a mortgage, but I am still interested- I will send you a pic of my weiner and see if we can't work somethin out ;)

:mabs: :ducks:
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Dont listen to him! He's just shy around Russian Nigerian hotties. Mabs Credit Card # is 1234 2345 3456 4567 and his expiration date is 08/08.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
Bizarro The Grin
knightrider

Post by Bizarro The Grin »

i'LL SEND YOU ep'S DADDY'S CREDIT CARD. i JUST HAVE TO PULL IT OUT OF HIS POCKET, BUT HIS PANTS ARE WADDED UP ON THE FLOOR, SO IT SHOULDN'T BE TOO MUCH TROUBLE. hE'S ASLEEP RIGHT NOW, AND, EVEN IF HE WAS AWAKE, HE BEGGED ME TO BLINDFOLD HIM AND TIE HIM DOWN TO THE BED, SO HE STILL COULDN'T STOP ME.

:D
"fREUD SAID, 'sOMETIMES A CIGAR IS JUST A CIGAR.'

oH, YEAH? wELL SOMETIMES IT'S A BIG, BROWN DICK."

* - fOR AWARD-WINNING FATHER-LOVING.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

ha. Only I know what an ass you just made of yourself saying you diddled my dad.

If you ever meet my father ( which I know you haven't) you'll probably want to hang yourself in your closet with your pantyhose, after realizing what you just wrote.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
shroba fett
bacon

Re: Hello new here have question

Post by shroba fett »

Ha ha thats gross that you had sex with his dad LOL.
Would you like a new Darth Vader sculpt?
ANARKY IS A JERK! DEATH TO BEARS.
Bizarro The Grin
knightrider

Re:

Eternal Padawan wrote:ha. Only I know what an ass you just made of yourself saying you diddled my dad.
wHAT YOU TALKIN' 'BOUT? wHY, i FUCK YOUR EVER-LOVING DAD AT LEAST EIGHT TIMES A WEEK! aND THAT GUY LOVES IT! wHY, JUST LAST NIGHT, i BLEW MY LOAD ALL OVER HIS BLACK ASS, AND i GOT SOME JIZZ ALL OVER HIS TAQIYAH, AND THAT SICK FUCKER MADE bIZZARO tHE gRIP FUCK HIS ASS WHILE HE AND i ATE THAT SHIT.

yEAH, i SAID "HIS BLACK ASS."

rOLLO, i THINK THERE'S A VERY SERIOUS CONVERSATION YOU NEED TO HAVE WITH THAT GUY YOU'VE BEEN CALLING "dAD."

RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Why are you talking to me like I'm EP?
The poor bastard's been dead for five years.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
Bizarro The Grin
knightrider

i JUST CHECKED MY "LITTLE BLACK BOOK OF POPPAS TO SLIP MY BIG BLACK DICK INTO," AND IT LISTS YOUR KIDS AS BEING THE SAME AS eTERNAL pADAWAN'S. i HAVEN'T FOUND THAT GUY TO FUCK IN FIVE YEARS, AND YOU SHOWED UP THE SAME TIME HE VANISHED. pLUS, YOU BOTH LIKE THAT SAME KINKY SHIT WHERE YOU PUT ON A SLAVE lEIA COSTUME AND PUT ON rUSH'S 2112 AND WEAR BLACKFACE (WHICH, SERIOUSLY, IS GONNA OFFEND YOUR DAD) AND ASK ME TO DRESS UP LIKE cLINT eASTWOOD AND DRIZZLE MOTOR OIL ALL OVER MY BODY, THEN YOU LICK IT OFF AND BOUNCE ON MY COCK TO THE BEAT OF nEIL pEART'S DRUMMING, AND, THEN, WHEN i BLOW MY LOAD IN YOU, YOU WANT TO SHIT IT OUT AND WIPE IT ON MY FACE AND HAVE ME RECITE eMILY dICKINSON POEMS IN THIS WEIRD PARODY OF qUEEN eLIZABETH'S VOICE BECAUSE THAT GETS YOU HOT AND BOTHERED AND YOU SQUIRT YOUR CREAMY SAUCE ON MY TACOS SO i CAN EAT THEM LATER ON THE DRIVE HOME. mY MAN, THERE'S ONLY A TOTAL OF TWELVE GUYS IN THE WORLD WHO ARE INTO THAT SCENE, AND TEN OF THEM ARE hASIDIC jEWS.

cOVER-UP, rOLLO--OR SHOULD i SAY ep!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (oH, WAIT, SORRY, i WAS CHANNELING SOME SERIOUS RETARDATION THERE.) nOT THAT IT MATTERS. i ENJOY TYING YOU UP AND WRITING "hI, MY NAME IS iKE" ON MY DONG, THEN SLAPPING YOU AROUND AND CALLING YOU tINA, NO MATTER WHAT YOU MIGHT CALL YOURSELF.

RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

I got all of that except the Neil Peart bit. No clue who that is.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

So, you bounce on a diseased cock in sync with Rush's drummer, and don't know who he is?

I personally am not shocked, because I have learned over the years never to be shocked by anything Bizarro The Grin posts. (Truthfully, until he posted it one day, I never realized that I liked to role play that I was Bessie Smith and he was Thomas the Tank Engine, and get fucked by him only wearing a Darth Vader mask and screaming "TADPOLES, MOTHERFUCKER!!!" And I'm still not sure how those bits connect.)

However, jjreason and mabudon are Canadian, and Rush is like a superhero in Canada, especially since Canada doesn't have any superheroes (what with Wolverine totally being American whenever anyone can be bothered to give a shit anymore, and Alpha Flight dying every third issue). Those two are going to fuck you up.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ben Reilly
bacon

Post by Ben Reilly »

I had to look up what a "tachyon" was, and damned if it's not a Muzzie hat! I knew it! Barack HUSSEIN Osama is having you stinking Muzzies infiltrate our forums.

This ought to keep your ass out, you sick Muzzie bastard! It's the two things you Muzzies hate more than anything: pork and boobs!

RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

anarky wrote:So, you bounce on a diseased cock in sync with Rush's drummer, and don't know who he is?
Yes. That about sums it up.
Wasn't Rush big in the 90s? I'd have to goog them to remember what their one big hit was. And I'm too lazy to do that.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Rush had an album come out back in June. Not bad at all.

Neil Peart also does the music for Hockey Night in Canada, which is more important to Canada than Monday Night Football is to the US.

Careful what you say about Rush. Mabs may show up at your door and "re-educate" you.
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Ha. I just realized I was confusing Rush with Bush. That's where that 90s one hit wonder crack came from.

But seriously, I'm drawing a blank on a Rush song. I'm just not musically inclined.

UPDATE. so I googled them. According to Wikipedia, their biggest hit was Tom Sawyer back in...whenever Calvin Coolidge was president. Or something. I looked it up on SoundHound and listened. Never heard it before.