Nintendo Wii

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Nintendo Wii

Post by Eternal Padawan »

So I'm going to buy this eventually because i need my Zelda fix...

But...

I hate buying a game where everytime I say it out loud, I am hesitant because I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing it correctly. And when i do, it sounds like I'm speaking French.

Fuck you, Nintendo.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

I just buy the game were yu have to have gay sex all day with fags just liek me! I got hiest score and the game givse me names of all the poepel who will butfuk with me!!!!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Did I miss something? When did EP become a Flantdig?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

Ha ha ha ha ha fagget u admet u r a GAY!!!!!
Last edited by Snigtad Flornbi on Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Don't think I'm not on to you you piece of shit troll cocksucker.

If I ever get a hold of you, Snigtad, I'm going to sew your asshole shut and then feed you greasy, undercooked hamburgers until you have the worst diarreah getting backed up into your plumbing and you rot from the inside out.

Die. Die slowly and painfully, you fucking fucker. I hate you!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

But getting back to the Wii. For our Christmas gift exchange at work, since I'm the low man on the totem pole and everyone there makes ridiculous amounts of money except me, the other nine people in my office pooled together and bought me a Wii. And then my boss gave me a $125 Best Buy gift card. Holy shit, Hollywood ROCKS! At any other job, the most I've hoped for was a mass produced card with an unintelligible, insincere scrawl of a signature from an asshole inside.

And then my roommate ( yeah, that one) got me Zelda! man, she rocks! i wanna touch her inappropriately as a thank you!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Jesus, that's amazing.

(Yes, I'm planning on prefacing every post I made today with "Jesus" - he's the reason for the season, as I was reminded in another thread.)
"Something inside me....."
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

wow! that's a great office gift! holy crap!
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

My sister got me Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the Wii as my christmas gift from her. Too sweet! Too bad i have to wait until I fly back to CA before I rip into the goods and get my nun-chuk on!!
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

Do you liek playin with your Wee?

Ha ha ha ha burn, got u good bich!
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Snigtad Flornbi wrote:Do you liek playin with your Wee?

Ha ha ha ha burn, got u good bich!

No, but I will when I get home. Do you like playing with your Coleco that your dumpster diving parents fished out of the local dump, you white trash asshole? Cause that's all they could afford for Christmas, having kept most of their cum gargling money to buy each other fisting dildos. You parents don't love you Snigtad. They only love your retard sister. And they love her a little too much. She's starting to get bedsores from being strapped to the bed 24/7 and getting plowed by all the other tenants in your mobile home park. Asshole.
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

I don't mean to break up your love spat, but isn't the Nintendo the posterchild console for mama's boys? I always get the feeling that the Playstations and X-Boxes are geared more towards young professionals who want to look cool and independent, yet playful and cutting edge to prospective young ladies they bring over to their hiply furnished apartments and condos in hopes of plying them out of their unmentionables with alcohol and sweet talk. Whereas, the Nintendo is what nine year olds beg for from their parents so they can play Pokemon and shit like that. Of course, this is Eternal Padawanker were talking about. How did your boss know that you wanted a kiddie console for Christmas? It takes a real man to walk around the office dropping hints that he wants a fucking NINTENDO under his tree. ha ha. You are such a manchild. Enjoy flinging your nunchuks around your apartment, putz!
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Holy crap, i am getting a workout. The disc that comes with the Wii has Baseball, tennis, boxing, bowling, and golf on it. And it's like playing the real thing. I'm getting fucking tired swinging bats, tennis rackets, golf clubs, pitching bowling balls and baseballs, and throwing punches. I may work off this winter weight playing video games!!

Also Marvel Ultimate Alliance is sweet and I've barely made a dent in Zelda after four hours of play. Just the usual walking around your village finding gear and stuff. None of the other games out have really piqued my interest except that samurai game and possibly the surgeon game.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

yeah, that's what i've heard - i think it's a great thing when there's so much childhood obesity around - get them off the couch and moving around!
Life is short. STUNT IT!
arnaky
bacon

Post by arnaky »

I got to play with a Wii last night! My wife had some kids bring their Wiis in to class last week to play after school for extra credit, and she said they were fun--"big fun" is how she put it--so we went to the store to try one out.

The control is really weird, and takes some getting used to. Seriously.

And I knew they had to keep it behind the counter at Target, but I never expected that the stockboy would keep it in his pants. Seriously, that was odd.

I've never known a videogame system that required one to rub lotion on the controller first. And the constant back-and-forth motion was a bit disconcerting.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. I'm not quite sure if I won or lost, but after about five minutes of playing, the controller shot a lot of some sort of white goo all over my face.
*--For outstanding sobriety and a complete maintenance of composure.