DOOMED!!!

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

DOOMED!!!

Post by Newsbot »

The world may end later this month, predictions say

Doomsday may be here soon than expected, if you believe the conspiracy theorists claiming that the Earth is due to collide with another planet later this month.

Bible passages apparently supporting the centuries' old prediction of the end of the world on September 23 of this year has intrigued many around the globe, The Sun reports.

Christian numerologist David Meade says verses in Luke 21:25 to 26 tell us that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse seen by the US and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse.

"25: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken," the passage says.

"26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken."

The September 23 date was pinpointed using codes from the Bible, as well as a "date marker" in the pyramids of Giza in Egypt.

Meade's theory, which most people view through a widely skeptical lens, says that the so-called Pannet X, also known as Nibiru, will pass Earth on September 23, causing volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and earthquakes, The Sun reports.

But NASA has dismissed the claims, insisting the Planet X theory is merely a hoax.

This theory of when the apocalypse will occur was first mentioned in 1976 by author Zecharia Sitchin in his book The 12th Planet.

He believed the planet is home to ancient aliens called the Annunaki who he claimed created the human race.

The 2000-year-old prophecy was first described in the book of Revelations.

Meade wrote a book called Planet X – The 2017 Arrival - insisting Nibiru would crash into Earth in October, but then moved it forward by a few weeks.

His theory was given a boost this year when NASA discovered a new planet in the solar system, which they named Planet Nine.

Meade has been quoted previously saying: "It is very strange indeed that both the Great Sign of Revelation 12 and the Great Pyramid of Giza both point us to one precise moment in time – September 20 to 23, 2017."

The good news is that none of you have to worry about paying off all those loans and credit cards.
Putting the broad back into broadcasting.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: DOOMED!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Groot is/was from Planet X.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Wow, it has been five years since the last time the earth was supposed to end. I still haven't seen that documentary about it called "2012" with John Cusack yet, so please don't spoil it for me.

NASA hasn't actually found Planet 9 yet. They are pretty sure it exists, but don't know where it is.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

my anniversary.

bummer.

Life is short. STUNT IT!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

vynsane wrote:my anniversary.

bummer.