KEVIN CLASH (VOICE OF ELMO) Pays Accuser 6 Figures

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

KEVIN CLASH (VOICE OF ELMO) Pays Accuser 6 Figures

Post by Newsbot »

Kevin Clash -- the voice of Elmo -- agreed to pay his accuser $125,000, with one string attached -- that the accuser recant his story that Clash had sex with him when he was a minor ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Sheldon Stephens alleged he was only 16 when Clash began a sexual affair with him. Clash has acknowledged an affair, but insists it started when Stephens -- now 23 -- was an adult.

Multiple sources tell TMZ ... hours before Stephens recanted his underage sex allegation, a settlement was struck between the two parties. Under the terms of the settlement, Clash agreed to pay Stephens 125k. But the settlement then provides the following:

"Stephens agrees that immediately upon execution of this Agreement, his counsel, Andreozzi & Associates, P.C., shall release the [following] statement ... 'He [Stephens] wants it to be known that his sexual relationship with Mr. Clash was an adult consensual relationship.'"

The settlement document goes on to say if Stephens is asked by anyone about his relationship with Clash, he must only repeat the statement [above] in the settlement that recants his story.

We've learned although Stephens signed the document, he continues to insist Clash had sex with him when he was a minor and was pressured into signing the settlement.

One source privy to the negotiations tells TMZ ... Stephens was crying during final negotiations and repeatedly insisted he didn't want to sign.

We contacted Clash's lawyer, but he had no comment. We also contacted Elmo, but he refused to talk without Kevin Clash's hand up his ass.
Putting the broad back into broadcasting.
unlimitedpudding
sloth

Re: KEVIN CLASH (VOICE OF ELMO) Pays Accuser 6 Figures

Post by unlimitedpudding »

oh, Jingle bell, jingle bells
Elmo's really gay
that red sock loves the cock
in every single way.
jingle bells, jingle bells
Elmo is really gay
I am sure there is cum in his fur
from being tickled every day
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

The dirty dirty bastard!! :frus:
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Judging from what unlimitedpudding says about his fur, you're at least half right. I'm pretty sure Elmo's parents are married, though.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Why did he have to pay $125k if he didn't do anything wrong?
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

Oh it gets worse. Now Clash has resigned. With Sesame workshop or whatever they call themselves these days saying that his personal life was 'a distraction no-one wanted'. And Now a second person is making allegations against Clash. His career is toast. And Elmo will be going to the school of wrong sounding Muppets.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Too much smoke. :(
"Something inside me....."
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Jargo wrote:Oh it gets worse. Now Clash has resigned. With Sesame workshop or whatever they call themselves these days saying that his personal life was 'a distraction no-one wanted'. And Now a second person is making allegations against Clash. His career is toast. And Elmo will be going to the school of wrong sounding Muppets.
And Michael Clarke Duncan just died, so he won't be able to fill in.

"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"