Ron Jeremy: Romney is a ‘good man’

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

Ron Jeremy: Romney is a ‘good man’

Post by Newsbot »

JERUSALEM—Mitt Romney earned praise from an unlikely source over the weekend: Adult film star Ron Jeremy, who called the presumptive Republican nominee "a good man."

In an interview with the Boston Herald, Jeremy said he's voting for President Barack Obama in November. But he told the paper he still gives Romney "credit."
"I think he means well, I think he's a good man," Jeremy told the Herald. "I think the fact that he's such an amazing father proves a lot. I give him a lot of credit. He's raised some good sons. When a man is a really, really good father, that's very important… It's a good race."

Wait a second. If I'm quoting the Boston Herald, why is this article from Jerusalem?
Putting the broad back into broadcasting.
Negative Boy
knightrider

Re: Ron Jeremy: Romney is a ‘good man’

Post by Negative Boy »

So a gay Jew was quoted by a Catholic Newspaper that he thinks the Mormon is a nice fellow, but he's still voting for the Muslim guy...and you're bitching about geography?

Yes, I consider him gay. He autofellates. So by definition he's a cocksucker, and therefore gay.

And Boston is almost more Catholic than Rome, so their paper by definition is a Catholic paper.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

Voting for Ted Danson would be fatal for the US. Barry O'Bama might irritate but he's the safest bet. Barry is quite good at not pissing off everyone he meets. Ted on the other hand has an extra foot permanently lodged in his stupid trap.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

I heard something that made total sense of why Romney keeps saying stupid stuff. He's a billionaire, so he is used to people kissing his ass. In order to get votes, he has to kiss everyone's ass and he just doesn't know how to do that.