'Goat man' spotted in mountains near Ogden!

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

'Goat man' spotted in mountains near Ogden!

Post by Newsbot »

He may be in danger as hunting season nears, wildlife official says!

ADVERTISEMENT

SALT LAKE CITY — A man spotted dressed in a goat suit among a herd of wild goats in the mountains of northern Utah has wildlife officials worried he could be in danger as hunting season approaches.

Phil Douglass of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources said Friday the person is doing nothing illegal, but he worries the so-called "goat man" is unaware of the dangers.

"My very first concern is the person doesn't understand the risks," Douglass said. "Who's to say what could happen."

Douglass said a man hiking Sunday along Ben Lomond peak in the mountains above Ogden spotted the person dressed like a goat among a herd of real goats. The person provided some blurry photographs to Douglass, who said they did not appear to have been altered.

Wildlife officials now just want to talk to the man so he is aware of the dangers. There's no telling what his intentions are, Douglass said, but it is believed he could just be an extreme wildlife enthusiast.

"People can be really enthusiastic about wildlife, and people do some pretty out-there things in the name of enjoying wildlife. But I've never had a report like this," Douglass said. "There's a saying we have among biologists — You don't go far enough, you don't get the data. You go too far, you don't go home. The same is true with some wildlife enthusiasts."

Douglass said 60 permits will be issued for goat hunting season in that area, which begins in September. He worries the goat man might be accidentally shot or could be attacked by a real goat.

"They may get agitated. They're territorial. They are, after all, wild animals," he said. "This person puts on a goat suit, he changes the game. But as long as he accepts responsibility, it's not illegal."

Douglass said wildlife officials received an anonymous call on Thursday from an "agitated man" who simply said, "Leave goat man alone. He's done nothing wrong.' "

Coty Creighton spotted the man Sunday during his hike. He said he came across the herd, but noticed something odd about one goat that was trailing behind the rest.

"I thought it was a deformed goat," Creighton told the Standard-Examiner of Ogden. "It was clumsy, not nimble."

He said he pulled out binoculars to get a closer look at the herd about 200 yards away and was shocked. The man appeared to be acting like a goat while wearing the costume, which had fake horns and a cloth mask, Creighton said.

Vynsane.com forumite The Goat could not be reached for comment, but his friend The Grin claimed he was in the bathroom bleeding from the ass after he was assaulted by a mysterious dickweed in a goat costume.

Putting the broad back into broadcasting.
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: 'Goat man' spotted in mountains near Ogden!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Well, this is a setback for the Romney Campaign. Now they're back to square one about choosing a Running Mate.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
The Goat
bacon

Post by The Goat »

Fucking poser. I hope one of those lonely sick-fuck hunters decide to rape him then barbecue him.

BAAA!
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

The Goat wrote:Fucking poser. I hope one of those lonely sick-fuck hunters decide to rape him then barbecue him.
Or vice versa.

The Mormons are just pissed because their secret goat fucking fetish made the news. The doucher in the goat costume is their Mormon high cleric or grand wizard or whatever.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!