San Diego eighth grader wins National Spelling Bee!

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

San Diego eighth grader wins National Spelling Bee!

Post by Newsbot »

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Snigdha Nandipati, a 14-year-old eighth grader from San Diego, won the Scripps National Spelling Bee on Thursday by spelling her own name.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It's a miracle!" Nandipati, who reads encyclopedias for fun, said after winning the contest with her correct spelling.

Second place went to Stuti Mishra, a 14-year-old eighth grader from Orlando, Florida, who finished in second place after misspelling "schwarmerei," a German word for excessive enthusiasm.

Arvind Mahankali, a 12-year-old seventh grader from Bayside Hills, New York, finished third for a second year in a row after failing to spell "schwannoma," a kind of nerve cell tumor.

Asked what she would do with her $30,000 in prize money, Nandipati, who reads encyclopedias for fun, said: "I don't know, save it for college."

While spelling her winning word, Nandipati stood before the microphone with her hands clasped.

She spelled "admittatur," an admission certificate, "arrondissement," a French urban district, and "saccharolytic," referring to the breakdown of sugars in metabolism, on her way to the title.

This reporter is not even going to make the obvious joke about how the winners of the spelling bee seem to all be Indian (but the guy at the credit card company who pretends to not be in Delhi can't understand a damned word I say) in favor of the jaw-dropping similarity between her first name and that of a certain severely-retarded vynsaniac.
Putting the broad back into broadcasting.
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Re: San Diego eighth grader wins National Spelling Bee!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

U DUM ROBOT FAGGET HER NAEM IT DUZ NOT SAUND ANETHING LIEK "ANNARKEY!!" STUPID FAGGET ROBOT 2 BIZZEY SUCKING COCK 2 MAEK ANY GOD DAM SINCE!!!

:rollbarf:

HEAR'S A PITCHER OF ANARKEY!
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

i wonder if she reads encyclopedias for fun?
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

vynsane wrote:i wonder if she reads encyclopedias for fun?
They don't make encyclopedias anymore. It must have been a typo. I think they meant "wikipedia".