Where not to shop for your Christmas presents!

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

Where not to shop for your Christmas presents!

Post by Newsbot »

Code: Select all

vynsane.com junior intern Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A., contributes this frightening photograph of an actual store in Otter, MT. As otters are filthy, violent beasts who routinely eat babies, this reporter advises not shopping at this store, as they certainly won't have a decent return policy.
Attachments
otternonsense.jpg
otternonsense.jpg (106.57 KiB) Viewed 755 times
Putting the broad back into broadcasting.
shroba fett
bacon

Re: Where not to shop for your Christmas presents!

Post by shroba fett »

oh thats really neat looking! I was online the other night after my mom and brother were asleep and i saw some funny pictures of girls that looked like girls from my school that were getting ready to take a bath i think because they had taken their clothes off but they were kissing. it was yucky, but it made my tummy kinda feel funny and i had to go peepee. but then i saw on another place that this store is going to have all kinds of exclusivs from hasbro and i thought that looked cool!

G.I.Joe Exclusives
Mindbender 3-Pack with Dr. Mindbender, Emperor Serpentor, and Stormshadow

TerrorDrome Playset

Transformers Exclusives
Classic Seekers 3-Pack #1 Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp

Classic Seekers 3-Pack #2 Dirge, Thrust, Ramjet

Classic Seekers 3-Pack #3 Sunstorm, Acidstorm, Shockstorm

Star Wars Exclusives

Death Star Playset #1 Landing Bay 327 with exclusive Darth Vader and 2 Stormtroopers

Death Star Playset #2 Hallway Battle with exclusive Obi Wan and Darth Vader figures

Death Star Playset #3 Cellblock with exclusive Imperial Officer and raging Chewbacca figures

Death Star Playset #4 Hallway Battle 2 with exclusive Han Solo and 2 Stormtroopers

All sets connect to one another to form one enormous gigantic play recreation!!

Marvel Legends Exclusives

Modern Captain America/Black Widow 2-pack

Modern Thor/Executioner 2-pack

Iron Man/Crimson Dynamo 2-Pack

Spider-Man/Prowler 2-Pack

A.I.M. Agent/Wolverine 2-Pack

That stuff sounds super exciting and you can only get it at the super awesome Otter Store! oh boy oh boy I cant wait! I hope my mom gets me all of these neat exclusives for Christmas and my brother doesnt throw me out in the snow with only my underwear on like he did last year and the year before because its cold outside. brrrr. okay i will talk to you guys later!!
Would you like a new Darth Vader sculpt?
ANARKY IS A JERK! DEATH TO BEARS.