I RULE THE WORLD!!!

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

DR. DOOM!
moderator terror squad

I RULE THE WORLD!!!

Post by DR. DOOM! »

<font size="4">I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE MY OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT THAT I, <b>VICTOR VON DOOM</b> RULE THE WORLD, HERE AT THE VYNSANE FORUMS. YOU MAY NOW ALL GROVEL AT THE FEET OF MY MAGNIFICENCE, AS I WIELD THE POWER TO DESTROY YOUR LIVES!!!! IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH MY RULE, I WILL DESTROY YOU JUST AS I WILL DESTROY THAT INSECT OF A HUMAN BEING, RICHARDS!!!</font id="size4">
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

yep, well i'm bringing on some backup to help me quell the strange goings on around here recently. basically the only rule of the vynsane forums is thus:

make your post worth-while. make it interesting, or make me laugh. if neither of these criteria are reached, i will have DOOM toss you into the negative zone.
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Jesus.........
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Post by Grimlock »

Silly Doom. Fleshling cannot rule world unless he Cobra Commander. That carbon-base bad news, scare even me Grimlock, but talk like pansy Starscream. Starscream have crush on Bumblebee.
DR. DOOM!
moderator terror squad

Post by DR. DOOM! »

<b>FOOLS!</b> ONCE I, <b>DOOM</b> HAVE IN MY POSSESSION ALL THE COSMIC CUBES NO ONE WILL STAND IN MY WAY!!!! NOT SOME TRANSMOGRIFYING AUTOMOTON, NOR RICHARDS HIMSELF!!!! NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP <b>DOOM!!!!!!</b>
GREEN HULK
moderator terror squad

Post by GREEN HULK »

<font color="yellow"><font size="4">BAAHHH! DOOM NOT RULE WORLD, WALMART RULE WORLD. ULTIMATE NULLIFIER WORK ON GALACTUS, BEYONDER BEAT DOOM DOWN LIKE STICK-BUG. NO ONE SMASH WALMART.</font id="yellow"></font id="size4">
Cobra Commander
moderator terror squad

Post by Cobra Commander »

<font face="Comic Sans MS">FOOOOLLLLLSSSS!!!!!!

Sssssoooon you shall ssssssseeeee what true world dominiation is REALLY about....... Grimlock, here, is the only one worthy of a place by my sssssssside- I ussssed to think that Dessssstro was sssssillly, but that cast iron nincompoop who has the nerve to calll himsssself "Doom" has changed my mind....ssssssssssss

And ssssstupid as the Dreadnoks are, they pale in comparissson to this overgrown mental midget who calls himssssself "Hulk".....

Though it fills me with contempt, I think that a truce between you fools and my organization is the only way we can achieve my- errrr.... our... collective dreams of global conquessssst
(and to my enemies, every ssssince the Sssssimpsssssonssss put the heat on "ssspringfield" we've relocated our Terror Drome to a new location, we had internet geeks blowing our cover day and night, sssssoo you can forget about looking there)

Sssso, do we have an agreement??</font id="Comic Sans MS">
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Ho. Lee. Fuck. Cobra can fuck right off, my vintage RipCord might have something to say about your plans, Worm.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Cobra Commander, I must ask a serious question of you:

You are indeed the real deal, right? I mean, you're not some Fred series Crimson Guardsman who thought you could shoot the real CC in the back, steal his armor, almost get the comic book cancelled, and somehow live up to the real CC's legacy, are you?

I hope not. Cobra Commander kicks butt. I'm glad he trapped Fred VII in the landlocked freighter and the douchebag died of botulism.

Say hi to Billy for me, Commander.
Cobra Commander
moderator terror squad

Post by Cobra Commander »

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Ahhh Anarky, your reverent tone is much appreciated... usually peons are crude and base sssssssssssss...... Yessss I am indeed the actual article... once I came across an issue of that so-called "comic book" and saw the LIES that were being printed about my organization, I put world domination on the back burner and sssspent years setting the record ssssstraight..... it was so convoluted that I even had to commission a time machine and travel into the ridiculous future in order to wipe the stains from the glory that is the name of Cobra Commander, so you can forget you ever have heard or will hear any of that "alternate Commander" businessss

And jjreason..... I am NOT a WORM!!!! ssssss........ I <i>may</i> be part sssnake (after seeing that ridiculous movie I'm afraid to look under the masssssk) but your threat is meaninglesssssssssss..... as a matter of fact I'm fairly certain that the only thing your priceless "vintage ripcord" has to sssay about <i>anything</i> isssss "I wish the elastic holding my crotch didn't snap in 1996 when 'j j reason' tried to pose me having sex with a Ssssspice Girl"....
maybe you should consssider your threats more carefully, my crotch-elasssssstic is prissssstine, so do your worsssst </font id="Comic Sans MS">
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Fuckin Psycho's, god I love this place