Oregon woman plans to parade topless on July 4

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

Oregon woman plans to parade topless on July 4

Post by Newsbot »

Code: Select all

ASHLAND, Ore. - A woman seen frequently in Ashland riding topless on her bicycle says she plans to be in Ashland's Fourth of July parade free and independent of all clothing but a hemp G-string. The Chamber of Commerce says that's contrary to the rules for the family celebration. She says she'll sue if she can't parade as she wishes. 

Jen Moss has been known as "The Naked Lady" since she moved to Ashland in May from Ojai, Calif., drawn by the town's nudity laws. They specify only that people must cover their genitalia in a city park or the downtown commercial district, which means Moss need not cover her breasts.

The police in California, she says, harassed her when she rode her bicycle wearing a G-string and pasties.

Moss applied for an entry for the parade, which draws thousands each year.

The Ashland Chamber of Commerce learned of her coverage plans from an online posting. She promised to lead in-line skaters "wearing only a hemp G-string and blowing a conch shell."

"We don't feel that someone in the parade who is topless or nearly naked is appropriate for a family audience," said parade chairman James Kidd.

He said a letter was sent to Moss on Monday and wouldn't speak specifically about the chamber's position until he was certain that she had received the letter.

Kidd did say that parade rules clearly indicate that entries must be appropriate for a family audience. He also said he understood that the Ashland city ordinance allows women to be topless.

"She's welcome on any other day of the year to do that," he said. "But not on the Fourth of July while in the parade."

City Council member Eric Navickas said he's on Moss's side.

If she can't be in the parade, Navickas said, it would be "an interesting commentary on our society that we're willing to tolerate dead bodies through our aggressive foreign policy from the war, but not healthy, naked bodies."

Moss told the Ashland Daily Tidings in an e-mail that if she can't be nearly naked in the parade, she would "run around near naked protesting their unconstitutional(ism) and un-Americanism." And she said, she would ask the American Civil Liberties Union for help in a lawsuit.

While this reporter hasn't seen a picture of Ms. Moss, I feel it is safe to say that she must be butt-ugly if the Chamber of Commerce is trying to stop her from being naked.
Putting the broad back into broadcasting.
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: Oregon woman plans to parade topless on July 4

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

You be the judge, vynsaniacs.

"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

To be so open and free and all that, she seems to have a thing against showing her nipplage, so I cannot accurately assess. I also note she has tan lines, implying she wears a top when tanning.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

there's video of her out there totally topless. i'd find it now but i'm at work, and they frown on that sort of thing. repeatedly.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

anarky wrote:To be so open and free and all that, she seems to have a thing against showing her nipplage, so I cannot accurately assess. I also note she has tan lines, implying she wears a top when tanning.
I was going to suggest that you, Rollo, and I make a road trip up to Oregon for the 4th of July to check it out, but it would probably be easier if we just went to a strip club. I'll bring you a bottle of Malibu.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

Rogue II wrote:I was going to suggest that you, Rollo, and I make a road trip up to Oregon for the 4th of July to check it out, but it would probably be easier if we just went to a strip club. I'll bring you a bottle of Malibu.
And the plus side would be seeing a topless chick that probably wouldn't be confused with Eric Stotlz.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

I'd still hit it though...

And why is it that we're finally now having a conversation about this 5 months after the fact?
Sweet berry wine!
anarky

Post by anarky »

Because she's topless.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Slicker wrote:I'd still hit it though...

And why is it that we're finally now having a conversation about this 5 months after the fact?
1. It was an unanswered post.
2. Newsbot concluded she was fugly.
3. This is the internet. Search engines are easy to use
4. It was a slow work day
5. As anarky pointed out, she's topless
6. This is vynsane.com

You do the math.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

Diabolical wrote:And the plus side would be seeing a topless chick that probably wouldn't be confused with Eric Stotlz.
Eric Stoltz in "Mask" or regular Eric Stoltz? Because that chick does have a Rocky Dennis sized noggin.
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

Double_G wrote:
Diabolical wrote:And the plus side would be seeing a topless chick that probably wouldn't be confused with Eric Stotlz.
Eric Stoltz in "Mask" or regular Eric Stoltz? Because that chick does have a Rocky Dennis sized noggin.
I was going for the Mask version of Stoltz.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
anarky

Post by anarky »

I'd like to remind you: topless.
Zaphod
knightrider
Location: CHESTER A. ARTHUR'S WIFE'S VAGINA... WITH THE VINEGAR, BABY!

Post by Zaphod »

i searched for her and she's a treehugger. nothing wrong with that. but she needs to eat meat. lots of it. she needs to fill out. those little second grade titties are too small for me to put my head in between and make funny noises.
The Congregation
bacon

Post by The Congregation »

anarky wrote:I'd like to remind you: topless.

AMEN!!!
Ran

Post by Ran »

Rogue II wrote:
anarky wrote:To be so open and free and all that, she seems to have a thing against showing her nipplage, so I cannot accurately assess. I also note she has tan lines, implying she wears a top when tanning.
I was going to suggest that you, Rollo, and I make a road trip up to Oregon for the 4th of July to check it out, but it would probably be easier if we just went to a strip club. I'll bring you a bottle of Malibu.
Oops! I'd like to apologize for not inviting Seven on our adventure.