caprice classic 9c1

cars are like, the coolest thing besides chicks... in fact, anarky thinks they're cooler than chicks because he's got problems... discuss...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Jedi Knightrider 3000
sloth

caprice classic 9c1

Post by Jedi Knightrider 3000 »

i love my decommissioned police car. it rocks like a ninja. coming out of the factory with a 260 hp 350 c.i. v8 from the 92-94 corvette... hmmmm, power.... almost real ultimate power!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

The Caprice was nice. Im assuming the 260 is the Corvette engine (LT1)? The RCMP keeps reconditioning the engines on ours and keeping them in service. Some with over 100,000 miles on them. They're used for Highway Patrol now, city cars are pretty much all Crown Vics or Impalas. Both work good. The only bitch I had with the Caprice was the loose steering. Somewhat hairy at speed. [-+-]
Jedi Knightrider 3000
sloth

Post by Jedi Knightrider 3000 »

hells yeah, it's the LT1! yeah, i can see the steering thing... i just can't see the new impala's being good for high speed... i mean, a front wheel drive V6? meh...

jjr, what do you get to drive now?
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

2000 Crown Vic. Not equipped with "interceptor" pkg, at least not mine. We only have 2 here that are equipped - one on the reserve (dirt roads....why do they need the hot car?). Pretty good cop car. I do like the Impala for in-city work, great in the bad weather (we get more rain than fucking Indonesia up here, so that helps out). The Impala is surprisingly solid and beefy for a newer GM car. It's held up well.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

so, man, how many car fires have you guys had? i heard a lot of either NJ or NY state troopers have died in gas tank eruption fires... ford claims that it's just the interceptor package, but i can't see there being a huge difference between the gas tank in the regular vic and the interceptor. man, ford is full of shit...
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Ha! We keep getting those email about the fires, but they only go up when they're involved in a high speed rear end collision - the kind we never have up here in PR. We don't get pursuits because there's only one way out of town. Spike belt. Nuff said. Im actually looking forward to a move to a bigger place, a little more on the dangerous side.
Troopersmo
sloth

Post by Troopersmo »

I can recall the first time I was pulled over by a cop in a Caprice.. I was sitting in the back while he was writing the ticket.. I was sitting there - and then it just came out.. "dude, this is a nice fucking car.. They really hooked you guys up!.. Ive been in the other ones and these are much much nicer! " He just kinda looked at me, and handed me my ticket.

I've out run one before.. or at least he failed to catch me...

(cough) so uh, JJ.. what is it you do agian?
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Re: caprice classic 9c1

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

UR SO GAY U PROBLY THANK THIS FORM IS ABOUT U, DONT U FAGG!!

YAYYYYYY DOOSHE!!

O YES!
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!