Idiot fucking drivers

cars are like, the coolest thing besides chicks... in fact, anarky thinks they're cooler than chicks because he's got problems... discuss...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Idiot fucking drivers

Post by Ran »

Making my way home tonight, I get through the traffic on the Interstate. I get up to 65 in the left lane. There is another car doing about 65 just ahead of me in the lane to my right. I notice a pick-up on the left shoulder up ahead. I get maybe 50 yards from the pick-up, and they decide to pull into the left lane from a dead stop. I managed to hit the breaks with tires squealing. I slowed down enough to let the car to my right get ahead of me and make it to the next lane with about 15-20 feet to spare. Good news is that my truck handles pretty well, but damn near shit my pants finding out.
Sleazer
megatron

Re: Idiot fucking drivers

Post by Sleazer »

glad you made it out that situation safely, Ran...did you glare at Lanny as you drove past him, giving him a few middle fingers?
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

It was dark, but I think it may have been a Lann-ette.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

I'm really getting sick of drivers. My biggest fucking one is merging...or the lack thereof. On my way home there's a point where it goes from two down to one lane. And it's marked for at least half a mile yet people STILL can't grasp the fact they should be in the other lane BEFORE the stop light. Well, they don't. I've been in the front of the proper lane several times and when it turns green the merging lane tries to go fast to get in front of me. They never stand a chance of doing it. I've got a very fast car and I make 'em look stupid.
Sweet berry wine!