New Mustang kick butt!

cars are like, the coolest thing besides chicks... in fact, anarky thinks they're cooler than chicks because he's got problems... discuss...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Grimlock
moderator terror squad

New Mustang kick butt!

Post by Grimlock »

Me Grimlock say it all with title. No need me Grimlock say more.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

If by "kick butt" you mean underpowered hunk of shit then I'm in total agreeance.
Bizarro Snigtad Flornbi
bacon

Post by Bizarro Snigtad Flornbi »

Dear me, the aroma of heterosexuality is certainly quite pungent to the point of being outright intoxicating in this discussion. My compliments, good sir.
"Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair."

--P. B. Shelley
UKWildcat
christopher walken

Re:

Post by UKWildcat »

Slicker wrote:If by "kick butt" you mean underpowered hunk of shit then I'm in total agreeance.
Bitch please. A 300 hp/320 ft lbs of torque 4.6L V8 that launches the car from 0-60 in 4.9 seconds for around $30,000+/- (depending on the options) being an underpowered hunk of shit? Come on now. I know you are not that thick Slick. I own a 2006 GT Premium Coupe (best you can get, minus the GT500 of course) and absolutely love it. It is by far the fastest and most smooth and fun car that I have ever driven (especially when compared to the Mustangs of old, and everything else I have driven). For the price, its hard to beat it. You get near C5 Corvette performance. Granted, you don't get the Corvette look, which I love, but you do get a stouter and stronger sounding vehicle that performs on a similar scale, for less, of course. C5 Vette is 0-60 at 4.5-4.6. 1/4 mile in the high 12s, compared to the 4.9 second 13.5 1/4 mile of the Mustang GT. One of my good friends has a 50th Anniversary C5 2003 Vette and the Mustang doesn't have a problem keeping up with it, at all. Anyways, I love pulling up to the Hondas, Acuras, Mazdas, Nissans, VWs and the like, and completely blowing their shit up. Its great. Only thing in the similar price bracket that can run with the GT is the WRX STi and the Lancer Evo, which have near identical performance (to not only each other, but also the GT), AWD though, but are more expensive brand new off the lot (if I remember correctly). I plan on upgrading to a cold air intake, a new exhaust system, headers, pulleys, and other more minor mods in the near future, that will take it well over 350hp. Would love to supercharge it and crank out well over 400+ hp. Can't wait until I have the extra money and time to accomplish these mods; shit will be fun. So bite your tongue Slick!!!! ;)
"Once there were brook trout in the streams in the mountains. You could see them standing in the amber current where the white edges of their fins wimpled softly in the flow. They smelled of moss in your hand. Polished and muscular and torsional. On their backs were vermiculate patterns that were maps of the world in its becoming. Maps and mazes. Of a thing which could not be put back. Not be made right again. In the deep glens where they lived all things were older than man and they hummed of mystery."
Sleazer
megatron

Re: New Mustang kick butt!

Post by Sleazer »

the new KITT Cobra is interesting.