Mazda RX-8 - my future car...

cars are like, the coolest thing besides chicks... in fact, anarky thinks they're cooler than chicks because he's got problems... discuss...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

vynsane
master of the universe

Mazda RX-8 - my future car...

Post by vynsane »

wow... i gotta say, the more i look at this car, the more i like it... it just looks cool, and i like the idea of having the only car with a COMPLETELY different internal combustion engine. and they're looking to do a hydrogen fuel cell/gasoline hybrid soon... too cool!

here's the "how stuff works" rundown of how the engine works...

http://www.howstuffworks.com/rotary-engine4.htm
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

wow. looking back on this topic, and then looking out the window at my new Scion tC, and the "for sale" sign on my caprice, i can now rest easy that i'm NOT psychic...
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

I don't have anything to add.

I'm just randomly posting in old topics to up my count.

And to say that DEVASTATOR couldn't satisfy Slicker's Mom.

She kept asking him if it was in yet...
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

Hay vynsaen u shoud get that car, plentey of room to haev gay sex in the back!
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Snigtad, of course, can verify that personally. His Grandpa bought one and got a deal when the dealer too Sniggy into the back seat. Snigs said it was the best cornholing he'd had all [s]week[/s] morning.[/code]
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

I simply cannot fathom why anybody would be interested in such a mediocre jumble of spare parts as that piece of crap? But to each his own, I guess. The car I prefer is much nicer, safer, more luxurious, etc. What is even more disheartening is the pathetic gay banter that seems to permeate this entire forum between these two gayjackers. Can you two simply find a nice quiet corner to fuck each other to death in and be done with it? I'm sure everybody, but mostly, entirely me, because I do not honestly give a flying fuck what any of these other pricks do or think, would enjoy it ever so more immensely if you would just go away.

Especially that little fucknugget, Snigtad Flornbi, who god willing, will be struck down with syphillis in the next 60 seconds and explode from some kind of allergic reaction to oxygen. You fucking asshole.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
Inktomi Slurp Spider
bacon

Post by Inktomi Slurp Spider »

Slurp, Slurp.
Slurp. Slurp.
UKWildcat
christopher walken

Re: Mazda RX-8 - my future car...

Post by UKWildcat »

RX-8 isn't a bad car. It doesn't have anything on the twin-turbo RX-7s of the early to mid 90s though, when it should out perform the shit out of it. Granted, it comes close, but doesn't come too close w/o the turbos; if it had the twin turbos, it probably wouldn't be much of a contest. Anyways, if I remember correctly, Mazda lied about the horsepower output from the RX-8, claiming around 250+, for the manual but merely getting around 230, and 210 for the automatic but it was tested and determined that the hp output was only around 195. If i remember even more correctly, Mazda issued partial refunds after fudging such specs., around $500 refunds for the new owners. I do like the look of the vehicle, both inside and out, but as far as performance goes, you can definitely find a much bigger and better bang for your buck in comparison. And that rotary engine, I like it, but there are only certain people who can work on it which can equate to high maintenance costs. Overall, not a bad vehicle... but one could do a better with the same amount of money.
"Once there were brook trout in the streams in the mountains. You could see them standing in the amber current where the white edges of their fins wimpled softly in the flow. They smelled of moss in your hand. Polished and muscular and torsional. On their backs were vermiculate patterns that were maps of the world in its becoming. Maps and mazes. Of a thing which could not be put back. Not be made right again. In the deep glens where they lived all things were older than man and they hummed of mystery."