Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

awwww, man, food is awesome...but pooping it out is alot better

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

Post by Eternal Padawan »

I love breakfasts!

French Toast. Waffles. Pancakes. Sausage. Scrambled Eggs with whole wheat toast. Orange Juice. I usually make my own from scratch, but in a pinch I'll do the whole frozen Eggo meal thing. When I go to restaurants like Denny's or Village Inn, I HAVE to get a breakfast any time of day thing.

I love Breakfasts![:P]
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Yep. It's good. I never really ate a lot of breakfast until I got hired as a cop.... everyone working goes every morning for bacon and eggs. My pork intake is now off the screen. Why am I fat?
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

A cop's pork intake? Is that a joke?
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Nope. Well kind of, but only if you think it's funny.

The me being fat part isn't a joke, either. Shit.
Jedi Knightrider 3000
sloth

Post by Jedi Knightrider 3000 »

when and if i get around to having breakfast, it's usually of the egg sammich variety... my penultimate b'fast sammy consisted of...

3 egg
ham
extra bacon
hot sauce
on a large croissant

sometimes with a toasted corn muffin, with either arizona green tea or orange juice.

that rocked![wol]
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

How "fat" are you jj?
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

5ft9, 225lbs (yikes) 38 waist. Fat. But I can still "rock and roll" with the shitrats if the need arises. Arrrrr.

Haven't lost a foot chase (yet) either. When that happens Ill definitely have to get into some form of exercise. Hockey starts up this month, so I'll be back down to 210 before Christmas. Much more acceptable when trying to see yourself in the mirror gettin it on.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

I was up to 220 last fall. But I'm hovering around 185 now and it's GREAT.

I still eat big, hearty breakfasts though.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Breakfast rules. I could eat breakfast food all day. As a matter of fact, Ihad an ommelette at 7pm last night. I am not much for french toast though, never have been. Eggs and sausage and ham, that is the goods. Cereal too, but only certain kinds.

You guys think thats fat? I go 230 easily on a bad day. Gotta hit the old Atkins again. Itried it last time and lost 60 lbs in about twomonths. The best thing is you can eat allthe bacon and eggs your heart desires until it explodes.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Mmmmm..cereal. Golden Grahams are the epitome of breakfast cereals and I'll have words with any man who says different. I also dig Wheaties if they are sprinkled with a generous amount of sugar ( defeats the purpose I know, but shut up you. I'll eat my damn Wheaties anyway I sees fit!) I go with one full spoonful of sugar, then dip in and shake on a titch more, just in case.

If not GGs or Wheaties, then I like a big bowl of Corn Chex. No sugar.

I can't stand the marshmallowy chocolaty shitty cereals. Them are NASTY. All those fruity, gimmick cereals. YUCK.

I only like a little milk though, maybe an inch in the bottom of the bowl to keep it moist. I HATE soggy cereal! halfway through breakfast and it ain't even cereal anymore, it's just mush. Which is unappetizing.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

I am not one for wheaties. I prefer Raisin Bran or the chocolate cereals. And WTF is up with the prices on cereal? That shit is an atrocity. I have given upon Kelloggs and shit and just gone with those huge ass bags at Wal-mart for like 2 and change. Alot more for less. Cant beat that.
mustard man
sloth

Post by mustard man »

Man, breakfast is awesome. And so tasty!
[vader][ds][ ET ]mrsparkle
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mustard man</i>
<br />Man, breakfast is awesome. And so tasty!
[vader][ds][ ET ]mrsparkle
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I got bad news for you, fuck stick. I talked to breakfast last nite and she wants nothing to do with you. And by the way, she swears you never ate her, so the whole "tasty" claim is nothing but a lie.

Why would you try and bullshit us about someone we all know so well? You fail at life, musTARD man.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Look at solo picking on a guy who doesnt post anymore because Vyn forgot his password.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Yogurt and Granola is the new "best breakfast" award winner. Leads to some nasty shits though.