Tofu for Anarky

awwww, man, food is awesome...but pooping it out is alot better

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Tofu for Anarky

Post by mabudon »

That sounds like a terrible band name, now that I see it. Herein will I post my tofu ideas- just posting this first so we don't have 2 of the same "topic"
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Tofu for Anarky

Post by anarky »

Thanks in advance--I could easily do one of the recipes I've tried before, but want to give something else a shot.

I think "Tofu for Anarky" is indeed a terrible band name, but, for some reason, "Tofu of Anarchy" is much better.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

No sweat man, there are way too many things to do with it if you like

Okay- if I am SUPER lazy I just get a block of extra-firm tofue, drain it and wash it off then make a "sauce" or soy sauce, freshly ground cumin and black pepper plus whatever hot I like and dip it in and eat it, not exactly "family fare" but honestly it is really satisfying

I also like cubing it and stir-frying it with (usually) caulifower and soy sauce etc, but whatever veggies work- if you fry extra-firm tofu proper it is very "meaty" and chewy, stri-fry in some egg noodles at the end and it is fucking killer

The deep-fried stuff, in like rectangles or whatever shape, try stuffing them with fried rice or whatever then quickly re-frying them, delicious

More to follow
Vince, NO!!!!!

mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

oh and you can also cut the extra firm stuff into thick-ish slabs, marinate it in whatever you like for however long (honestly bbq-style sauces are fine for this but many things work) then actually grill the pieces and eat them as you like- I often grill that and veggies and make delicious wraps with tortillas or pita breads
Vince, NO!!!!!