Pizza was invented in America!

Post by Eternal Padawan »

...For all you heathens who thought different.[:(!]

I dig a large cheesy pizza pie!

[fett]I also like Boba Fettucine. [:D]
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

I think I'll go have some pizza right now...
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Any time is a good time for pizza. But then reheated pizza will come back to haunt you in the vicious poopie dept.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Pizza Hut will also haunt you in the vicious poopie dept. Too much grease...even for a pizza. have you ever watched them make a Pizza Hut pizza? After it comes out of the over, all greasy, they grab a basting brush and slather even MORE grease all over the edge of the crust in an effort to make it entirely made of grease.

Inevitably, I have a rendezvous with the shit god's porcelain temple sometime later that evening. Fucking Pizza Hut...
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Sounds like me and Domino's. I cant eat that unless I am sitting on the can. It runs through me like the fuckin marathon.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Domino's makes some tasty cheesy bread.
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Yeah, domino's is pretty disappointing pizza-wise... before the calls of "lawbreaker", I'm not totally strict on the vegan thing... I am human after all, and do eat pizza once in a LONG while (last time must have been at LEAST a couple months ago)
almost no major pizza places really get it right.... there are a few places in town that serve AWESOME pizza, though
Althoough much evidence suggests that the title of this thread is incorrect, as around the mediterranean, many different forms of the word "Pita" or "pitsa" are used to denote flat, round breads.... just saying it is all... for sure the european pizza is almost nothing like the north american type
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

When I first move into a new area, the first few weeks are a marathon of trying new pizza joints. We go through the phone book ordering from the little mom and pop joints. We'll order from somewhere twice before crossing them off the list because sometimes you'll catch them on a bad night. If it's bad both times though, its sayonara crackers. Unfortuneately, most of the places around here were like that so we have had to stick to the main pizza chains.

9-11. Never Forget. [ }8{ ][ss][:(]
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Yeah, two bad pies is too many, we do things the same way with just about all stuff like that.. even Bars or restaurants, 2 strikes and that's it...
It's funny, with pizza joints around here, there are certain buildings which have a different pizza making enterprise in em every few months, and it's like the place is cursed... whereas there are other buildings which always have great pizza places in em, no matter what the name....
There is one place here called "A magnotta" (formerly buona pizza, can't recall before that) and I swear, for as long as I can remember, they make pizza that I'm sure was cooked in a crock-pot at some crazy low temperature... one time we had to get them to make 3 pizzas just to get 1 good one, it took hours and the final product still kinda sucked... prolly had spit in it, at LEAST, by then...
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

Is it just me or is Eternal Padwan talking to himself in this topic? What a sad and lonely life you must lead to have to respond to your own lame farting topic about pizza. Eventually mabudon came in and threw you a bone so you wouldn't look so pathertic. But everybody else can see what I'm talking about. You must spend your whole day hovoring around vynsane.com replying to your own posts and giggling hysterically. What a dingle. ha ha. The lame store called. They are running out of you.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I don't see that it would matter; you're their all-time biggest seller.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

anarky wrote:I don't see that it would matter; you're their all-time biggest seller.
Art Vandalay!!
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie