Just won 2 steaks dinners on our new boss

awwww, man, food is awesome...but pooping it out is alot better

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Just won 2 steaks dinners on our new boss

Post by kidhuman »

Yup, title says it all. Cant wait to chow down on these bad asses. Prime Rib it is.....
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I hope your new boss is a woman. I'd feel a little weird eating prime rib off a man!!
Bizarro Mabudon
bacon

Post by Bizarro Mabudon »

mE AM REALLY LOVING STEAKS. tHEM AM YUMMY. mE AM ESPECIALLY LOVING TO BE EAT THEM RIGHT FROM COW. mE AM NOT LIKING SALAD THOUGH BECAUSE THAT AM WHAT FOOD AM EAT.
Negative Boy
knightrider

Re: Just won 2 steaks dinners on our new boss

Post by Negative Boy »

kidhuman wrote:Yup, title says it all. Cant wait to chow down on these bad asses. Prime Rib it is.....
anarky wrote:I hope your new boss is a woman. I'd feel a little weird eating prime rib off a man!!

Bizarro Mabudon wrote:mE AM REALLY LOVING STEAKS. tHEM AM YUMMY. mE AM ESPECIALLY LOVING TO BE EAT THEM RIGHT FROM COW. mE AM NOT LIKING SALAD THOUGH BECAUSE THAT AM WHAT FOOD AM EAT.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but what on earth possesed any of you to waste precious time in your day bother to type any of that out. Is your life so uneventful that when something so mediocre and mundane as receiving meat products occurs, you have to rush over to your computer and tell all your lame online buddies the tiniest variations of your simpleton exictence? Because that and only that is what this looks like. You guys suck. ha ha!
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Let's examine some facts:

Negative Boy posts in bold.
Snigtad Flornbi posts in bold.

Negative Boy is constantly insulting everyone.
Snigtad Flornbi is constantly insulting everyone.

Negative Boy's insults are never effective enough to be anything more than simply amusing in their stupidity.
Snigtad Flornbi's insults are never effective enough to be anything more than simply amusing in their stupidity.

Negative Boy misspells a lot of simple words.
Snigtad Flornbi misspells a lot of simple words.

Negative Boy tries to prove everyone is stupid, when he's obviously stupid himself.
Snigtad Flornbi tries to prove everyone is gay, when he's obviously a closet case himself.

Negative Boy likes to end his posts with "ha ha ha."
Snigtad Flornbi likes to end his posts with "lol."

Negative Boy has nothing better to do with his time.
Snigtad Flornbi has nothing better to do with his time.

Negative Boy has a special hatred for Eternal Padawan and Kidhuman.
Snigtad Flornbi has a special hatred for Eternal Padawan and Kidhuman.

Negative Boy has a signature line that is obviously yet another vain attempt to hurt everyone's feelings.
Snigtad Flornbi has a signature line that is obviously yet another vain attempt to hurt everyone's feelings.

Negative Boy has obviously never known the touch of a woman.
Snigtad Flornbi has obviously never known the touch of a woman.

This can't be coincidence.

Negative Boy, why don't you stop beating around the bush (or, more likely, beating off the sailors) and just use a picture of Rupert Grint as your avatar and tell us how gay everything will smell when Doctor Douche rules the world?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

yeh why dont u nagative BOY!!!
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

Lets examine some facts, shall we? I don't insult anyone, I only point out facts. If youre insulted, it's because you are stupid. My remarks are very effective because they are true and right and correct and they obviously have some effect on you. I have perfect grammar and syntax to the point of sometimes I feel the need to misspell a word or three just to amuse myself. I need to prove nothing to knowone. My arguments speak for themselves. I manage my time down to microsecond, and every second is spent furthiering my cause that youa re a big stupid pants. Eternal Padawan is a jerk and deserves every ounce of my ridicule. Be happy I don't focus on you instead. My signature line is merely a reflection of the obvious and is used as a reminder to you all that I am irreparably smarter than all of you. I get all sorts of poonannie.

Furthermore, Snigtad Flornbi is the biggest bisexual, emotionally abused, molested, stinking little dirtmouth I have ever come across in this godforsaken hellhole of an internet, and if I was anything other than agnostic, I might pray for him to die in his sleep as it would be both a blessing to himself and the rest of us. Go fist yourself in the ass, Snigtad. I can only hope whatever karma there is in this world rewards you with some sort of flesh eating herpes syndrome and you and all your ilk are wiped from the face of the earth. Go suck on it and die.

Regards,

Daniel K. Fuffernam
AKA Negative Boy
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

That's why I don't read anything anymore, it's just too retarded.
"Something inside me....."