Best fast food burgers

awwww, man, food is awesome...but pooping it out is alot better

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Best fast food burgers

Post by anarky »

Roy Rogers up north had the same chicken Hardee's had down south. :)
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
UKWildcat
christopher walken

Post by UKWildcat »

I guess Hardee's and chicken is a southern thing, because thats kinda what they were known for here as well. That and breakfast of course. I was unaware they cut chicken from the menu though. :???:
"Once there were brook trout in the streams in the mountains. You could see them standing in the amber current where the white edges of their fins wimpled softly in the flow. They smelled of moss in your hand. Polished and muscular and torsional. On their backs were vermiculate patterns that were maps of the world in its becoming. Maps and mazes. Of a thing which could not be put back. Not be made right again. In the deep glens where they lived all things were older than man and they hummed of mystery."
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Hardees Breakfast is the shizzle.
Sleazer
megatron

Post by Sleazer »

Word KH, the Frisco Breakfast Sandwhich and Loaded Omelet Biscuit are delicious.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Two steak biscuits, and drench 'em in mustard. It sounds disgusting, I know. A friend got me to try it once, and I was immediately hooked.

Note this does not work with Bojangle's steak biscuit. Bojangles is just as good, only different.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Loaded Omelette's are awesome. I do love the chicken Biscuits too.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

so just polished off a double quarter pounder (after hamburgers for dinner yesterday, the dinner day before, and dinner the day before that...) and came to the realization that i could eat burgers until the cows came home. but they never would, because i'd have eaten them all.

the box for the DQP says "100% beef. 100% original. 100% double."

well, the "original" part is just a stupid tag-line that doesn't actually mean anything. so the other two together made me think - why didn't they just do the math and waste less ink: "200% beef."
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

I had the misfortune of getting a Loaded Steakhouse from Burger King a week or so ago. It was pretty fucking bad. It had mashed potatoes and bacon on it, which is frankly nowhere near as good as you may think. It was just all too much.

I've also seen commercials for Steakhouse ripoffs at Red Robin and A&W. Fuckers.
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

I just had a loaded steakhouse and it was damn good.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Eh, to each his own, I guess. Mine was a little on the cold side so that added to the nasty factor.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Mashed potatoes make anything better
anarky

Post by anarky »

I think Red Robin probably had their version of the steakhouse burger before BK, and are just hyping it now. I could be wrong, though.
UKWildcat
christopher walken

Post by UKWildcat »

Red Robin seasoning is the shit!!!
"Once there were brook trout in the streams in the mountains. You could see them standing in the amber current where the white edges of their fins wimpled softly in the flow. They smelled of moss in your hand. Polished and muscular and torsional. On their backs were vermiculate patterns that were maps of the world in its becoming. Maps and mazes. Of a thing which could not be put back. Not be made right again. In the deep glens where they lived all things were older than man and they hummed of mystery."
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Yeah it is. I haven't eaten there probably since the Hulk fiasco back in 2003, though.
UKWildcat
christopher walken

Post by UKWildcat »

Hulk fiasco?