Best fast food burgers

awwww, man, food is awesome...but pooping it out is alot better

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Best fast food burgers

Post by anarky »

He was abused by the Hulk in the bathroom of a Red Robin in 2003.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Thats when the Hulk grabbed him by has dick and stretched it out and fed it to him. since ten he has been a self pleaser
anarky

Post by anarky »

But it's never been the same, since he hasn't had the flavor of Hulk's shit on his cock since that day. He misses the nutty aftertaste, which is why he's so bitter.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

anarky wrote:But it's never been the same, since he hasn't had the flavor of Hulk's shit on his cock since that day. He misses the nutty aftertaste, which is why he's so bitter.

Tats why he married Zorro and became Senor instead of Mister. He is a fag
UKWildcat
christopher walken

Post by UKWildcat »

Well that certainly explains it. :shock:
"Once there were brook trout in the streams in the mountains. You could see them standing in the amber current where the white edges of their fins wimpled softly in the flow. They smelled of moss in your hand. Polished and muscular and torsional. On their backs were vermiculate patterns that were maps of the world in its becoming. Maps and mazes. Of a thing which could not be put back. Not be made right again. In the deep glens where they lived all things were older than man and they hummed of mystery."
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

Well, that's one way of looking at it. Or you could check the BM thread for the real story, which might actually be nastier.
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Wendy's Baconator isn't too shabby.
anarky

Post by anarky »

It's not exactly fast food, but Cheeburger Cheeburger (I think it's a national chain) has the best chain burger I have ever eaten. I was sceptical at first, since they're not cheap, but you get unlimited toppings from this massive list. One third pound of grilled cow on a fresh bun, with salsa, jalapenos, black olives, cheddar jack, red peppers, red onions, tomato, lettuce, and hot sauce... it was like my mouth had an orgasm.

And I don't mean that in the way JJL is thinking of mouth orgasms.
UKWildcat
christopher walken

Post by UKWildcat »

Cheeburger Cheeburger is the shit. There is one up the road from me and it rocks. I've never tried the One Pounder, but I have had The Serious... With some Frings. :yeaha:
"Once there were brook trout in the streams in the mountains. You could see them standing in the amber current where the white edges of their fins wimpled softly in the flow. They smelled of moss in your hand. Polished and muscular and torsional. On their backs were vermiculate patterns that were maps of the world in its becoming. Maps and mazes. Of a thing which could not be put back. Not be made right again. In the deep glens where they lived all things were older than man and they hummed of mystery."