Chuck E Cheese?

awwww, man, food is awesome...but pooping it out is alot better

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Double_Gs Mom
bacon

Chuck E Cheese?

Post by Double_Gs Mom »

Any of y'all know what's good on the menu at Chuck E Cheese? I ain't much for pizza, now, but I'm gonna surprise my boy by taking him there tonight and letting him play on the vidjagames. I think he gonna like it.
Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

Moms allegedly brawl at Chuck E. Cheese

Post by Newsbot »

Code: Select all

A child's birthday party at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant was cut short after a fight broke out between two mothers. Police said the mom of the birthday boy apparently became enraged because the other woman's son was "hogging" an arcade game. 

Police Officier Koharski said Mabel "Madea" Simmons, a.k.a. Double_G's Mom at Vynane.com, and Clarabelle Flornbi, 33, would be summoned into court to answer charges of simple assault and battery stemming from the scuffle.

Thompson told the MetroWest Daily News that police received a number of 911 calls about the fight Saturday night.

He said what started as a birthday celebration turned into a "birthday melee."
Putting the broad back into broadcasting.
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: Chuck E Cheese?

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Newsbot, Newsbot, Newsbot....you are slipping. There was no mention of the by-stander who was quoted as saying "There's nothin' funnier than watchin' two fat chicks scrappin' !!!"? What's up with you?
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

What's vynane.com?

And why are there suddenly so many stories about idiots named Flornbi? Is the Flantdig clan taking the week off?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

it's not vynane.com, it's vynsyn.com. get it right, newsbot!
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

Post by Newsbot »

Code: Select all

ALL OF YOU PISS OFF!  I'M HAVING A BAD DAY AND IT IS THAT TIME OF THE MONTH!  

Now...

To correct the previous story:

A child's birthday party at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant was cut short after a fight broke out between two mothers. Police said the mom of the birthday boy apparently became enraged because the other woman's son was "hogging" an arcade game. 

Police Officier Koharski said Mabel "Madea" Simmons, a.k.a. Double_G's Mom at Vynsane.com, and Clarabelle Flantig, would be summoned into court to answer charges of simple assault and battery stemming from the scuffle.

Koharski told the Vynsane.com Daily News that police received a number of 911 calls about the fight Saturday night.  One witness was quoted as saying "HOT DAMN!  There's nothin' funnier than watchin' two fat chicks scrappin'!!!  Giggity giggity."

He said what started as a birthday celebration turned into a "birthday melee."  On a side note, Double_G sucks at Wack-a-Mole and barely had enough tickets to get some official Chuck E. Cheese temporary tattoos.
Putting the broad back into broadcasting.
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

Double_Gs Mom wrote:Any of y'all know what's good on the menu at Chuck E Cheese? I ain't much for pizza, now, but I'm gonna surprise my boy by taking him there tonight and letting him play on the vidjagames. I think he gonna like it.
You're the best mom ever, no matter how many court summons you got for fighting.

By the way, I promise not to tell anyone that you're really Tyler Perry. Your secret's safe with me.
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.