Vynsane.com's Hasbro's Weekly Q&A

toys are cool. they are fun. you like to play with toys. no, not THOSE kinds of toys. well, okay, those are fun too...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Vynsane.com's Hasbro's Weekly Q&A

Post by Ran »

Why doesn't vynsane.com have a weekly Q&A with Hasbro? Just imagine the questions the collective think tank from this place could come up with...
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Dear Hasbro,

Why are you a bunch of stupid fucking douchebags?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

dear hasbro,

why don't you give the fanboys what they really want? years and years of "topless" "variants" going for a hundred dollars on ebay should show you - we want tiny plastic titties, and are willing to pay a LOT of money for them!
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Ran

Post by Ran »

vynsane wrote:dear hasbro,

why don't you give the fanboys what they really want? years and years of "topless" "variants" going for a hundred dollars on ebay should show you - we want tiny plastic titties, and are willing to pay a LOT of money for them!
Yeah, we could finally re-enact the Leia/Oola lesbian love scene.
Ran

Post by Ran »

JT from the [color=red]other site[/color] wrote:No Hasbro Q&A This Week, Double Answers Next Week

Because of the 4th of July holiday shortening this work week, Hasbro will not be doing Q&A today, instead they will be doing 2 weeks'-worth of Q&A next week.

They take off one day so they don't have the time to write "not at this time" or "wait until Comic-Con"

Just as well, I suppose. Maybe they won't be so tight lipped after the convention.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Why exactly did you morons put Dell Rusk in charge of the Star Wars line? And do you enjoy eating horseshit, or does your momma make you?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Why would you choose to torture us slowly by making seem as though Yarna D'Al Gargan was being considered when you could have killed us quickly by re-releasing POTF2 R5-D4s with Silver Paint jobs?
"Something inside me....."
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

The most obvious question would be:
Why the fuck do you let us ask questions when you don't give us the goddamn answers?
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Okay, from now on each person who wants to post a question to Hasbro has to answer the previous question in Hasbronian fashion.

"We don't give you the 'goddamn answers', SenorJabbaJohnL, because to do so would commit us to actually following through with something... would put us on the spot. so to speak. We all know that no one likes that! Especially toy makers. Truth be told, we spend quite a lot of time and money trying to figure out exactly why it is we can get away with repacking so many bad figures. Do you have any idea how much research psychologists charge per hour??? Ha ha ha! Next question, please."

Do you plan on adding more, more and more Expanded Universe themed figures and vehicles to line every year, or is next year an exception?
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

jjreason wrote:
Do you plan on adding more, more and more Expanded Universe themed figures and vehicles to line every year, or is next year an exception?
Well, since the EU line is utter sloth shit we really wanna push the product out the door to appease the fanboys out there. We figure that if they have the time to make 50 email accounts just so they can vote for there favorite lame Jedi then they deserve to have him. We really don't care what the real fans want because we're not about that. If they don't wanna make the email accounts or vote multiple times that just shows us they're not motivated enough. And since SDCC is going on I can reveal the largest EU offering yet: The duck from the ANH novelization.

Where the fuck is my AT-TE?
Sweet berry wine!
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

You can see your AT-TE at the end of AOTC, oh I forgot, you hate that movie

When the fuck are you going to make Yarna?
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

"Weve considered making Yarna D'al Gargan many times over the past 27 years or so - but have been reminded by President Bush recently about the cost of oils needed to make plastic. We've been advised that for now, thinner figures are to be the focus. It's all about the environment here at Hasbro."

Is there anyone working there that actually likes the Star Wars line, or are you all sitting in there laughing at us?
Ran

Post by Ran »

"Fuck Star Wars, and fuck you too. Just shut up and give us you cash, fanboy."

What's with all the Bossks and Greedos lately? Is it some sort of lizard fetish?
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

I will quote a great movie for that answer.." Look at his tongue, its like a fuckin lizard"

When will be get a Dias for Jabba?
Ran

Post by Ran »

"We'd like to comment on that now, but we are too busy trying to figure out ways to keep you fools buying the same Commtech Han figure over and over again."

Any chance you will ever make any sort of playsets ever again?