Knight Rider

toys are cool. they are fun. you like to play with toys. no, not THOSE kinds of toys. well, okay, those are fun too...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Knight Rider

Post by Ran »

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... EKCGY2PV8E
EE Exclusive Knight Rider KITT Vehicle with Michael Knight:
Limited edition KITT car vehicle!
Based on the Knight Rider TV series.
Includes an exclusive Michael Knight Action Figure you won't find anywhere else!
Electronic lights and sounds. Doors swing open. Figure fits inside vehicle.
This is the best toy KITT money can buy!
Features voice of KITT - William Daniels!
Entertainment Earth Exclusive! The Hoff is back! Based on the 1982 TV series Knight Rider, this is the best toy KITT money can buy. Not only does it feature spinning wheels and opening doors, it has lights and sounds, too. The lights pulsate with 5 LEDs in the front sensor bar! But wait, there's more! It's a limited edition, roughly 13-inch long vehicle based on a 1982 Pontiac Trans-Am that's compatible with many 3 3/4-inch scale action figures. And we included one! Get your very own 3 3/4-inch David Hasslehoff as Michael Knight Action Figure... available only in this set!
The Knight Industries Two Thousand (KITT) is here to save the day, and this exclusive set brings two of the 1980s' most beloved television icons together again!

Phrases include the following (subject to change):
"I am KITT...."
"All systems functioning."
"May I recommend you engage my auto-cruise mode?"
"Michael, I detect vehicles..."
Jargo
christopher walken

Re: Knight Rider

Post by Jargo »

That is actually horribly frightening. And criminal what they're asking for it too. :shock:
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!