muppet show

toys are cool. they are fun. you like to play with toys. no, not THOSE kinds of toys. well, okay, those are fun too...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Jargo
christopher walken

Re: muppet show

Post by Jargo »

I'm missing a few figures: White tux Rowlf, variant holiday Fozzie and Pepe, Invisible and Mega Beaker, variant Dr. Teeth, Ghost of Sam Arrow, Mega Animal, Wedding of the century Kermit and piggy and variant glow in the dark and nocturna Koozebane Kermit.
And possibly Tour Animal though I may have it, just can't remember. It may be one of the Collector's-paradise-dot-com exclusive Animal figures I don't have.

They weren't hugely available here so I feel like I did well getting everything I did. I bought a factory paint sample penguin from Ken Lilley which I now can't tell from the actual released ones. :roll:

I like to display Supergrover with reporter Kermit so he doesn't feel lonely. The Merdlidops came off their base so I now shove the little critters with the Koozebanians in the backstage playset.

When Palisades ran the choose a pack in character competition i put forward Irving Bizarre, Fozzie's agent. I like to think Ken Lilley liked the idea but in the end the Cow won. Irving would have been cool, a top hat with shoes sticking out from underneath. They could easily have done that. But I'm not bitter........ :evil:
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I would kill to get a figure of Big Fat Ugly Bug-Faced Baby-Eating O'Brien. A one-off joke, true, but one of the funniest in Muppets history.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

But, but she wasn't a Muppet. :shock:
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Thankfully, I didn't go nuts trying to be a variant completist with the Muppets figures. But I did manage to get all the playsets.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

I became a little obsessed but in the end I figured I had one of every character they produced and didn't need them over and over again. Though I would have bought every tuxedo figure.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!