The mother fucking Deuce is loose ! ! !

toys are cool. they are fun. you like to play with toys. no, not THOSE kinds of toys. well, okay, those are fun too...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: The mother fucking Deuce is loose ! ! !

Post by Ran »

Best movie trailer I've seen all year.
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

As you can see, I've had to retire Turd Ferguson for the moment.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Sleazer
megatron

Post by Sleazer »

Jeez, I watched Rockin' Deuce again for the first time in awhile...I almost pissed myself. :lol:

I posted elsewhere a few vids I found:

Um...somehow I don't think they used the same voiceover actor for The Deuce in this masterpiece:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCzqvrprVo

"Put. Me. Down. Don't. Make. Me. Get. Medieval. On. You."

WTF ????? :???:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: mabs : it looks like you have some competition from a British documentary filmmaker...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cK8hMg4qjmI

"really, really nice figures...the articulation is pretty abysmal"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

shooting is pretty much done, just need some more shots of Deuce bouncing around- pretty much some pick-up shots- then editing (which shouldn't take long)

I am PLEASED with the "dailies" and I expect this one should impress, tho I don't know if it will have the same vibe... I CAN tell you that as an homage to 80's videos it starts out with a little bit of dialogue etc before the tune kicks in

Diabolical, nice 'tar :D I hope you can find more tar-worthy caps in the real thing

Glad this revival is bringin interest back for the original, I sure hope this is a worthy sequel

Nice finds Slea- I ain't TOO worrried about that British Flornbi tho (and Nark, if you view that thing Sleazer posted you might wanna take a couple caps of it for something or other)
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I love that facial expression.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Okay premiere took me a LOT longer to figure out than I would have liked.

The video is almost done, almost, just the way I fuckin edit shit I basically threw most of my rough footage out and only kept teh choice pops so it's gonna take another couple hours to get more pick-up shots and slap them together

I have about half of it edited now and it is real good IMO, I was worried about meeting the standard of quality set by the original and so far it looks like it might be a bit better, if not there's always part 3 :ducks:

I crammmed just about every fuckin reference I can think of into it and I'm still coming up with more
Vince, NO!!!!!

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Do you have a scene of the Deuce hopping around with a Bilbo Baggins figure? That'd be the ultimate reference.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

no bilbo... but he very well might appear with a glass bilbo in at least one shot :mabs:

Oh and the current delays- I would have finished it by now but we spent several hours in the hospital and hopefully I can finish it tomorrow, I still need lots more shots but I can't make em solo
Vince, NO!!!!!

vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

mabudon wrote:I would have finished it by now but we spent several hours in the hospital
what's up? everyone alright?
Life is short. STUNT IT!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Thanks for askin Vyn- I really don't know what happened, seemed like food poisoning, I was just sitting here with Elf and my buddy and next thing you know she gets up and runs in the house-ya never know with her sometimes so I didn't think nothin of it- she must have eaten something that was no longer good to eat as she was REALLY sick after that, I got us a ride to the hospital and we waited for 6 hours and watched a bunch of seemingly unaffected folks get admitted ahead of us while Elf kept running to the waashroom every few minutes (and seriously half the time she didn't make it and collapsed whilst making a mess of things right in the hallway)

The last straw for Elf was some rich chick coming in around 11:30 with a sore ankle and getting admitted immediately, and she was sorta feeling better by that point (hadn't been actively sick for about 2 hours) so we just plain left- she seems okay now and they did check for a couple things so we know the MOST serious things it might have been, it wasn't
Vince, NO!!!!!

vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

but micheal moore said the canadian medical system is so much better than ours! :cry: :???:

glad to hear all is (relatively) well...
Life is short. STUNT IT!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

oyes it's GREAT if you can pay for it, our Universal Health Care thing is all fucked up as evidenced by the treatment we've recieved on numerous times- remember when I got sent home from the hospital with a tenser bandage on my wrist only to get called the very next day and told to come back cos they'd overlooked my INSANELY PAINFUL shattered elbow??

I generally don't even bother going there for anything...

And an update, she's up and seems stable so here's hopin :D
Vince, NO!!!!!

mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

another fuckin disapointment sorry fellows
Vince, NO!!!!!

Sleazer
megatron

Post by Sleazer »

Yeah, I heard 2-1B planned to quote stilla and JT in their pissing match and post "Take Care, Sir"

You know what's kinda cool about it, though ? 2-1B got banned without even making a single post, that's bad-fuckin-ass man !

Playa hatshs, all of 'em. :deuce:
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Well, it didn't take the months I had anticipated- yesterday while leaving to catch a bus (going to meet Ange in the south of town for a name-that-tune competition- we lost large but had good fun)

I glanced in the now famous mailbox and there was a package- I figuerd it was a plant as a few folks are planning on sending me stuff whenever, so I grabbed it to see who it was from- seeing the name "griffith" on there made my mind rush back to a convo I'd had recently with another member here and otherwheres, a conversation that made me immediately certain of what the package MUST contain , at which point I started freaking out. I was so excited I couldn't even open it right away.

When I did, there was a small card (made to be held up "Take Care Sir" style) with the legend " lol I just droppped a deuce in your mailbox lol :beard:yes " and an action figure

Yes, yesterday I received the star of the next project- a nearly pristine vintage Deuce :D
Vince, NO!!!!!