Truth

funny stuff!!! well, except for carrot top. and paul reiser. damn, that guy blows, but not as much as Paul Rodriguez, he should be deported back to Mexico

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Tasia Salad
bacon

Truth

Post by Tasia Salad »

1. Ever wonder about those people who spend $2 on the little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward: NAIVE.

2. Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?

3. If four out of five people SUFFER from diarrhea, does that mean that one actually enjoys it?

4. Why do we say something is out-of-whack? What's a whack?

5. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

6. Why is the man who invests your money called a broker?

7. Why do croutons come in air-tight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to begin with?

8. If lawyers are disbarred and clergy persons are defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians are delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?

9. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

10.. What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

11. If American mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, ever wonder what Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?

12.. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mail carriers can look for them while they deliver the mail?

13. If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

14. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive
mustard man
sloth

Post by mustard man »

[;)] Did you make that up? If so, get it published![roll]
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

Why do they call 'em fingers. They don't fing anything.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

GOOD GOD! What do you slick?!?!?
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

Bend over and I'll show ya.
Jem
bacon

Post by Jem »

Hi musterd man[:)][ninja]

<b><font size="4"><font color="yellow">BAHHHHHH, RAHHHH!!!!! HULK NOT WANT TO TOL-ER-ATE USE OF NINJA SMILEY IN STUPID POST WITH SPELLING MISTAKE!!!!!!! "MUSTERD" SUPPOSED TO BE "MOUSE TURD", EVEN BIZARRO VYNSANE KNOW THAT.</font id="yellow"></font id="size4"></b>
Jem
bacon

Post by Jem »

[ ET ][:(!][^][ bats ][beard][:D][B)][:I][fett][boring][crazed][-+-][:o)][???][8D][cry][cy][xx(][ds][ V][8][>:)][}:)][:(][:X][kitt][ >:(]mrsparkle[ninja][arrr][?][robo][roll][:(][:O][8)][|)][:)][se][ }8{ ][ST][ss][:P][vader][;)]

j[:P
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

Why are they called carpenters? What do they carpent?
Why are they called barbers? What do they barb?
Why are they called soldiers? What do they soldi?
pyrofreak
sloth

Post by pyrofreak »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tasia Salad</i>
<br />1. Ever wonder about those people who spend $2 on the little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward: NAIVE.

2. Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?

3. If four out of five people SUFFER from diarrhea, does that mean that one actually enjoys it?

4. Why do we say something is out-of-whack? What's a whack?

5. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

6. Why is the man who invests your money called a broker?

7. Why do croutons come in air-tight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to begin with?

8. If lawyers are disbarred and clergy persons are defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians are delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?

9. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

10.. What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

11. If American mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, ever wonder what Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?

12.. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mail carriers can look for them while they deliver the mail?

13. If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

14. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

make a book of that! make three hundred five thousand and ninty three more of those!
toad licker
bacon

Post by toad licker »

mrsparkle slicker ... yah um slicker you um.... whats your IQ? I would like to know because I and weird and you are one of the smartest people I know in the world and would like to know *nods to the beat*
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

My IQ is none of yer business but I'm glad at least someone recognizes my fucking greatness*. It's about damn time.

*other than all of your mothers (Cappy excluded)
pyrofreak
sloth

Post by pyrofreak »

yeah, he's just too ashamed to tell you the truth about his iq, i bet it's somewhere around 38..
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

Wow, that was hilarious. Where do you come up with such ground-breaking material?[roll]

I really hope that the recent influx of n00bs is someone from the other site. That way I can just chalk it up to "missing the joke".
pyrofreak
sloth

Post by pyrofreak »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CaptainSolo1138</i>
<br />Wow, that was hilarious. Where do you come up with such ground-breaking material?[roll]

I really hope that the recent influx of n00bs is someone from the other site. That way I can just chalk it up to "missing the joke".
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
it wasn't a joke assfucker...
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

Your mom's an ass fucker, you ass fucking ass fucker.