THINGS YOU'D LOVE TO SAY AT WORK BUT ...

funny stuff!!! well, except for carrot top. and paul reiser. damn, that guy blows, but not as much as Paul Rodriguez, he should be deported back to Mexico

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

I'm hoping it doesn't spread to fast because they might take it down. But right now I'm getting while the gettings good.
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

I'd LOVE to tell people at work that when you tell somebody something in confidence because sometimes you need an objective outlet and you think that person is a good friend, but they turn on you and reveal everything you said IN CONFIDENCE to other people, and embellish, and take out of context, and god knows what else, then the trust factor is right out the window and what you thought you knew about people might not be the real deal. And now it's too late because the whole point of all the talking was towards a goal, but now it's much too late to rectify what little progress you had made and in fact have slid even further down the credibility ladder because let's face it, the shit you pulled before doesn't even warrant progress. But someone gave you that chance and you squandered it completely by making the wrong choice in who to confide in because MAYBE that other person had a different agenda and didn't reveal all the things they were thinking, maybe not even to themselves. So you can be sure that there is a little reluctance to ever trust and/or talk to that person ever again, ( no matter how you might feel) especially when the ONE THING you want more than anything else in the WHOLE WORLD is contingent on you never talking to that person again. There is every concievable reason to believe that what they did once they will do so again and maybe tell so and so that you aren't a person of your word. Which is pretty much the default status that you are trying to overcome. So if honesty is the watchword, then tell me how you HONESTLY feel and if it's worth it to respect a person's wish while they sort things out. Please.

And Eternal Padawan is a complete douche prick.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Go fuck yourself, negative dick. I know what you are really getting at in that post. Even if you don't want to admit it to yourself.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
vynsane
master of the universe

Re: THINGS YOU'D LOVE TO SAY AT WORK BUT ...

Post by vynsane »

next time you're in the bathroom and a co-worker walks in go "gotta make stinkies, huh?"
Life is short. STUNT IT!