BEING MAD IS FUNNY!!!

funny stuff!!! well, except for carrot top. and paul reiser. damn, that guy blows, but not as much as Paul Rodriguez, he should be deported back to Mexico

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

madman
bacon

BEING MAD IS FUNNY!!!

Post by madman »

<font size="6"><b><b><b><font size="6"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="6"><b>HI THERE!!!

I'M YOUR HOST THIS EVENING, MADMAN!!!
I'M MAD!!! JUST LIKE THIS LITTLE SMILEY HERE NEXT TO ME!! [crazed]</b></font id="size6"></font id="Trebuchet MS">

BEING MAD IS FUNNY!!!

WHY, YOU ASK??
CAUSE IT IS!!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE MODERATOR TERROR SQUAD SO I CAN BE CRAZY</font id="size6"></b></b></b></font id="size6">
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Madman, i feel your pain. I've been trying to get on the MODERATOR TERROR SQUAD for nearly 4 years. There's a pretty stringent application process, one that I've actually failed 3 times. My next try is in 2 months, and I've been studying quite a bit. It's a 3 step process, and you take the test online.

phase 1: When given a 3 page ".txt" document containing numerous spelling mistakes, are you able to go in and correct the spelling and grammar without changing the content or tone of the post? If so, you can pass. Usually not too hard, you get to use the spellchecker and stuff, but they time you. 3 pages in 3 minutes - you have to be able to work quickly. I got stuck trying to make a run-on sentence into paragraphs one time. Oh, and the spellchecker doesn't catch everything....

phase 2: Are you able to score 90% or higher on a Comic book and Star Wars trivia test composed by Snigtad Flornbi? These are ridiculous, as there's no real "rules" as to what Snig can ask. And only he decides if your answer is right or not - even if the movie or comic book says otherwise. I've told Vynsane a million times that this is stupid - that it's not fair - but he won't listen.

phase 3: You have to pass a 1hr telephone interview with Vynsane. He's not a bad guy (from what i hear - I never got to this step before), but he asks a lot of hard questions. Apparently the MTS has to ASK to take holidays, they're not supposed to go anywhere else on the internet (but I know at least one guy who does - he told me so)
and they're not supposed to be in school or have any jobs. I don't know how they make a living, or even if they do.

Once I heard all this stuff, I decided that I didn't want to do it anymore.... but then I didn't want to be a quitter so I'm trying again.
Cobra Commander
moderator terror squad

Post by Cobra Commander »

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><i>Note to ssssself- this "J J reason" knows TOO much ssssssssssssss
</i></font id="Comic Sans MS">
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

jjreason, you forgot the fourth step, or maybe you weren't aware of it since you didn't get that far. In the fourth step, you have to meet Captain Funtime in a deserted shack in the middle of the desert and put up with his abuse and be his slave for 48 hours! I didn't have any problem with the constant stream of abusive profanities, but then he told me to drop my pants, bend over, take a broom handle, and <b>sweep up the crumbs from a box of cookies he was eating!</b>

Man, I have far too much self respect to do that. But if had been Cobra Commander and not Captain Funtime, I might not have dropped out at that point.
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Post by Grimlock »

<font size="3"><b><font color="orange"><font face="Book Antiqua">Silly fleshlings! Me Grimlock probably not supposed to tell this, but secret really to yell back at captain funtime, make him cry like baby human. He give me Grimlock suitcase and candy bars and tell Grimlock to pack fudge. Me Grimlock threaten to stomp into puddle of goo and captain funtime run and hide under kitchen table and poop in pants.</font id="Book Antiqua"></font id="orange"></b></font id="size3">
madman
bacon

Post by madman »

Grimlock is cool
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I agree. I have it on good authority that he kicks butt.
madman
bacon

Post by madman »

eggxactly
Jar Jar Binks
bacon

Post by Jar Jar Binks »

<font face="Lucida Console"><b><font size="6"><font color="yellow">Wooo! Meesa spell good, okieday! And meesa sure to get high on Star Wars test, since meesa banging George Lucas! And meesa always good at interviews! Meesa gonna be next member of Moderator Terror Squad!

Yippeeeeeeeeee!!!!!</font id="yellow"></font id="size6"></b></font id="Lucida Console">
mustard man
sloth

Post by mustard man »

what is moderator terror squad?
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

A group of people that impose there will upon you to try and keep you in line.

From what I hear they're a buncha nice guys hmmmmmmmm???
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

Love the terror squad I do hmmmmmmm???

**Thanks, Yoda. I don't know what jerk had the audacity to get into my account and post such horrible things. I bet it was peaches.**
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

<font size="4"><b><font color="yellow">WHAT IS RILLY FUNNEY!!!!!!!! MY KICKIN YOU'RE ASS TOMARROW FOR DOOSHE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HELL DOOSHE!!!!</font id="yellow"></b></font id="size4">
Bizarro Snigtad Flornbi
bacon

Post by Bizarro Snigtad Flornbi »

Dear me, the aroma of heterosexuality is certainly quite pungent to the point of being outright intoxicating in this discussion. My compliments, good sir.
"Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair."

--P. B. Shelley
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

YeahbuhWHA??
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie