Man laughs at Kathy Griffin!

funny stuff!!! well, except for carrot top. and paul reiser. damn, that guy blows, but not as much as Paul Rodriguez, he should be deported back to Mexico

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I like redheads.

But I would rather have intercourse with the deep fryer at the local McDonalds than with Kathy Griffin.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Darth Vader
bacon

Post by Darth Vader »

I'd let Tarkin fart in my mask before I'd sit through a Kathy Griffin comedy routine.
:vader:I HAVE YOU NOW! :vader:
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

This is the sort of thing that happens when women get above their station. Has there ever been a funny woman comedian? Most woman I know who attempt to be comedians do nothing more that stand up on stage and get self reflective and honest about what bitches they are. Take Roseanne for example. She never actually told jokes, she just got in front of a microphone and said things like "I'm fat. I eat a lot. I have raging PMS. My god, I'm fat." Stupid people, much like yourself, would then laugh at her. Either out of pity or stupidity. And then ABC gave her a stupid television show with a MALE comedian that had to carry her for eight seasons, the incomparably funny John Goodman. When he finally got sick of carrying her on a show that he wasn't even in the title of, he quit and the show tanked and got cancelled shortly thereafter. But I digress, Kathy Griffin should hone her cooking skills like she and her ilk should.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
Perpantor
bacon

Post by Perpantor »

KATHY GRIFFIN ROCKS!!

THIS I COMMAND!!
Road construction!! Woo!!!
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

not in bed she dosnt she is onley okay kind of liek ur mom roge 11!!!!

ha ha ha burn again, u just dont no how to evoid it do u?
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Hey, Snigtad, shouldn't you be servicing your uncle?

Funny that this thread should get dragged back up. This morning I was flipping through the channels and saw Kathy Griffin doing her act for a bunch of prisioners.

Isn't there something in the Constitution about cruel and unusual punnishment?
Inktomi Slurp Spider
bacon

Post by Inktomi Slurp Spider »

Slurp, Slurp.
Slurp. Slurp.