Man laughs at Kathy Griffin!

funny stuff!!! well, except for carrot top. and paul reiser. damn, that guy blows, but not as much as Paul Rodriguez, he should be deported back to Mexico

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

Man laughs at Kathy Griffin!

Post by Newsbot »

Code: Select all

A Kenosha, WI, man laughed yesterday afternoon after a joke by famed unfunny comedienne Kathy Griffin.

It is unclear at this point whether he was laughing at something unrelated that crossed his mind at the moment she finished her joke, or if he found the joke to be funny. Nor have authorities released any details on what the joke was.

"Until we've ascertained the scope of the threat to the space-time continuum posed by such an unprecedented event as someone laughing at Kathy Griffin and her pointless blabbering, we feel it is unwise to release any information," said former Secretary of Homeland Security Tom Ridge.

Although the scope of the threat is unclear, the federal government has raised the Terror Alert Level to Red. Scientists fear that the entire fabric of the universe itself is at stake. Citizens are warned to watch for dinosaurs eating their pets, and are advised to not open the door for any marauding Mongol invaders that knock, as it is likely that such occurrences will occur more frequently as the timestream unravels into a mess that looks a lot like a collapsed funnel cake.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Poor soul, didnt know what funny was.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

I know a guy who knows a guy that heard from a good source that the guy sitting behind that guy had ripped a really loud fart and the guy was laughing at that. On the other hand, the guy WAS from Wisconsin, so maybe he was laughing at Griffith...
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

Oh my god. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Must you respond to every single fucking post in this forum? God, you're a fucking homo.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

There I was this morning...minding my own business, driving into work. I stopped at the red light in front of Mandalay Bay or Luxor (can't remember which) and they have a giant video screen under their sign on Las Vegas Blvd. At first, it was an ad for a Christina Agueria concert with special guests THe Pussy Cat Dolls. Video of Kathy Griffin pops up (aparently she's coming to town in the near future). Then suddenly it happened...In the video, she drops her pants. A 20 foot Kathy Griffin standing there in her panties first thing in the morning. So either I have to see it every day until the date of her show, or find a new way to work.
arnaky
bacon

Post by arnaky »

Oh my God, you have to post that!! I'd give my left nut to see that lovely lady in her lacy unmentionables. :beard:
*--For outstanding sobriety and a complete maintenance of composure.
Rouge II
bacon

Post by Rouge II »

I'll try. I was dumbfounded when I first saw it, and rear-ended the guy in the car in front of me. It was really tough to explain what happened to the cops while I had a raging boner. I don't want to have a wreck every day when in the presence of such awe-inspiring loveliness.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Fuckin' Earth-2 clones.... :x

Rogue II, that is a truly horrifying thought. If I were you, I would immediately file a complaint with the zoning board, the mayor's office, the local news media, the McDonalds Corporation, and the clowns at Circus Circus.

Then, until this was dealt with and the sick, twisted minds behind this (including, most of all, Griffin herself) hanged, I'd call your boss and tell him of the deep trauma suffered as a result of your driving that route to work.

Of course, I feel really fucking sorry for you if your commute takes you near the Strip even without such hideous displays.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

This is exactly why I never watch the news anymore. It is just too depressing.
Sweet berry wine!
Ran

Post by Ran »

Ironically, The Strip isn't incorporated into the City of Las Vegas, so the Mayor has now power. The Strip actually falls under the county.

Circus Circus is pretty ghetto. Last time we were there, my wife and I decided we probably won't be going back. They should implode that dump as soon as possible with our withought the clowns inside. I don't care.

This looks like a job for Al Sharpton or maybe Jesse Jackson.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

I'd get with Kathy Griffin. :ss:
"Something inside me....."
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

U r pusses! I did her yestarday and she is nothin specail!!!
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Ran

Post by Ran »

jj has a point. As annoying as her comedy may be, Kathy Griffith is still do-able. Maybe it's the red hair.

Since Tom Jones came up in the Neil Diamond thread on the other site, and I already posted something about those really large TVs on The Strip...I noticed Tom Jones has his own little commercial running on those things. Luckily, there were no close ups of his crotch.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

I would not get with Kathy Griffin.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
Ran

Post by Ran »

Well sometimes I have low standards. It's not like I'd stick around to chat afterwards.