Michael Richards' new shtick

funny stuff!!! well, except for carrot top. and paul reiser. damn, that guy blows, but not as much as Paul Rodriguez, he should be deported back to Mexico

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

JimJabMonds
bacon

Michael Richards' new shtick

Post by JimJabMonds »

This is some really funny shit here. I saw video online after hearing some of those politically correct pussies bitch about it on the news. Man, the guy hasn't lost it. This is easily the funniest thing I've seen in years. I'm glad he has the balls to say what we're all thinking. "Fifty years ago, I'd've strung you up from a tree!" That's classic, man. Fuckin' classic.
Thank you.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

I seriously thought it was pretty funny.

I guess the language would be kinda offensive but whatever. People care too fucking much.
Sweet berry wine!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Here's what I find funny:

Paul Rodriguez owns the club, and he banned Mr Richards. . . but only after he'd performed another night. Sounds like someone decided to jump on the backlash bandwagon a day late.

Also funny is the clip of Rodriguez that they keep showing, where he says, "And I kept expecting the punchline, and the punchline never came," or something like that. Ha ha, bitch! Now you know how the rest of us feel when watching you, you putz.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
anarky

Post by anarky »

So apparently Andy Dick dropped the same "n-bomb" and is having to apologize for it.

Why is this not news?

Is it because Michael Richards is funny, but people would rather eat their own excrement out of a fat man's butthole than listen to Andy Dick?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Ironically, if Andy Dick had pulled that stunt BEFORE Richards, everybody would've just said "That's Andy being Andy" and no further mention of it. Now he has to apologize for doing what he has always done.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
anarky

Post by anarky »

Eternal Padawan wrote:Now he has to apologize for doing what he has always done.
What, suck ass?
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Andy Cunt?
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
anarky

Post by anarky »

I saw last night "The Switch" episode of Seinfeld all the way through for the very first time. Where Jerry is dating a girl who doesn't laugh, and suggests a menage-a-trois so he can date her roommate instead, and where we first learn Kramer's first name. (I think I have a new favorite. Well, maybe. It's tough to top the Jerk Store.)

Fuck it, this guy can call me a honkey to my face and then shit in his hand and smear it all over my windshield. I'll still laugh at him. He is seriously one funny motherfucker, psychotic racist tirade or no.
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

I concur. Kramer is one of the all-time great TV funnyfuckers. I really need to start knocking off those DVD boxed sets.
"Something inside me....."
Sambo
Sold to Apokolips

Post by Sambo »

Nosah! Noway! Dat honky fucker ain't nobodies funnyman nohow!! Sho' is a bad day when a white man can say de nasty t'ings about de black man, but de black man can't have his way wit de white woman even if she ain't in da mood. I be talking to you, Jessica Alba!!
"'dat sho' look like a tasty stack o' pancakes!!"
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.