The Joker... not funny

funny stuff!!! well, except for carrot top. and paul reiser. damn, that guy blows, but not as much as Paul Rodriguez, he should be deported back to Mexico

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Have you seen the Joker?

Yes
56%
No
44%

Total votes: 9

Batman
moderator terror squad reserve member

The Joker... not funny

Post by Batman »

Citizens, please be on the lookout for the Joker. He can be identified by the white makeup... which covers his moustache. He is likely to be attempting to rob the Gotham National Bank. If you see him, do not attempt to apprehend him yourself... as he may do something truly despicable and heinous, maybe as bad as tying you to a chair and leaving you in a warehouse. Instead, contact Commissioner Gordon, or simply shout my name; provided it is during the daytime and I am not... in bed... I shall hear you and rush to the rescue in my handy-dandy... Batmobile just as soon as I ensure my safety belt is securely fastened.
Last edited by Batman on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:bats:
Robin
MTS in training

Post by Robin »

Holy headlines, Batman! The Joker is bad news.

When you think, Batman, with that supercrook hangin' around, it's amazing somebody hasn't already reported this place to the police!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Man, I LOVE comics - and can suspend my disbelief faster than anyone I know..... but you guys are gay.
"Something inside me....."
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

I saw him Batman, he was having his way with Bat-girl just a few days ago. She seemed to be enjoying it as the Riddler was tappin that ass too.
Robin
MTS in training

Post by Robin »

Sorry citizen jjreason, but Batman and I won't be happy or gay until after we catch the Joker and rid vynsane.com of Action On-line evil-doers!
Batman

Post by Batman »

Well said, old chum. There will be plenty of time for being gay once justice is served.
Robin
MTS in training

Post by Robin »

Golly, Batman. That Bizarro The Grin fellow looks awfully suspicious! Wait, the Joker grins, and is very bizarre! Holy masquerading menace! Could it be?
Robin
MTS in training

Post by Robin »

mabudon wrote:THIS is fucked right up, eh fellows??
Holy tool in the tokhes, Batman! Its a good thing the authorities got this sick-o off the street and back behind bars where he belongs. He's not the Joker, but is still a menace to society.
Batman

Post by Batman »

Indeed... old chum. I cannot even begin to think of what terror that screwdriver-wielding naked madman would have unleashed at the... Gotham National Bank. And I feel you may be onto something regarding this Bizarro The Grin. We should keep a close eye on him. If nothing else, he seems to revel in sodomy, which, as we were taught in Boy Scouts, is an affront to God and nature, not to mention illegal in most states.
Bizarro The Grin
knightrider

Post by Bizarro The Grin »

i'M NOT THE jOKER, BUT i FUCKED YOUR DADDY IN A hOLIDAY iNN eXPRESS LAST NIGHT.

:D
"fREUD SAID, 'sOMETIMES A CIGAR IS JUST A CIGAR.'

oH, YEAH? wELL SOMETIMES IT'S A BIG, BROWN DICK."

* - fOR AWARD-WINNING FATHER-LOVING.
Batman

Post by Batman »

Bizarro The Grin wrote:i'M NOT THE jOKER, BUT i FUCKED YOUR DADDY IN A hOLIDAY iNN eXPRESS LAST NIGHT.

:D
A-ha. That would not only be... sodomy, but also... necrophilia, both of which are crimes, not to mention just plain gross. Robin and I will have to bring you to justice.

Robin, old chum, we must step up surveillance at the Gotham National Bank. With so many treacherous evildoers about, the bank is certain to be in jeopardy. If you see the Joker, Bizarro The Grin, or any Romulans, be certain to alert me to their presence on the Bat-Radio.
Last edited by Batman on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robin
MTS in training

Post by Robin »

Roger and Wilco, Batman!
JimJabMonds
bacon

Post by JimJabMonds »

I think he's funny. Did you read that one book where he shot Batgirl and then did her and took pictures to show her dad? I'd like the balls to do that. That's comedy right there, that is.
Thank you.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

The Joker got his ass beat by Hush, then ran off to recuperate with some diseased midgets, who both died. Then he trained a bunch of birds and came back to whup ass on Hush again before getting sidetracked into dealing the not so dead Jason"Redbird" Todd. They both blew up at the exact same moment Infinite Crisis was jumping forward one year. Then he got shot in the face by a Batman impostor. point blank. with a real gun (as real as comic book guns can be anyway).

Jack "Joker" Riepan is NOT having a good resurgence in the funny books.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Oh, I dunno, Bruce. Remember "The Laughing Fish" episode from the Animated Series? Where Harley becomes the first person in kiddie TV history to have an allergic reaction and blow chunks? That episode was pretty damned funny.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!